Our stylish 1BR fully furnished flat located at the World's most beautiful white beach. Relax your soul watching the Sunrise and Sunset while enjoying the sound of the waves. Experience an awesome night-life, water sports, delicious authentic food and swim on a crystal-clear waters of the famous Boracay Island. Enjoy
A stylish and comfortable 1BR flat located at the new built luxury beach address in Boracay Island. Spanish-Style mid rise condominium clusters with stunning Ocean and Fairways Bluewater golf-course view from the balcony.
Benefiting from a free shuttle services from the Main Gate, and toward City Mall.
Access to the Private White Beach 5mins away from your room.
10minute walk from luxury Savoy Hotel Restaurant.
The flat is equip with:
Full functional kitchen and fridge
Hot and cold shower.
Fast Wifi Internet
1 queen-sized bed
2 foldable single floor mattresses
Air-condition (bedroom and living room)
High-end washing machine and dryer
There's always a piece of Boracay waiting for you to explore and enjoy.
Private white beach (Cove2)
Free shuttle services
24 hours CCTV
24 Receptionist and Security
Savoy Hotel Restaurant (10min walk)
We are based in the London. Our manager will be readily available locally. We are very happy to communicate online or via Airbnb messenger.
Please be advised that some of the Newcoast Amenities areas are still being finished like the Belmont Hotel nearby.
Hello please take time to read our house rules. We love our flat and our costumers; we aim to keep the flat as nice and beautiful for you and the next tenants, we hope you could help us maintain it's beauty. Thank you.
1. Lost Keys will have a replacement fee.
2. Damages. You are expected to leave the flat in as good a condition as it was given to you. Any damage caused by you to our home inside or outside of your room such as carpet/bedding stains (Henna tattoo etc.), soiled furnishings, broken windows or appliances will be replaced or cleaned and will be deducted from your safety deposit.
3. No Smoking, candles or incense allowed inside the property. You will be asked to vacate the property if these rules are not followed. You may smoke on your balcony but keep the door closed at all time to prevent smoke from entering the room . This includes e-cigarettes.
4. Pet Policy. Pet animal is not permitted inside the flat. Guest assumes all responsibility for damages and or additional cleaning necessary if this policy is breached.
5. Housekeeping. . Please feel free to utilise the kitchen utensils and appliances available but please be advised that our housekeepers clean the property after check-out; please be responsible on keeping the flat clean and tidy during your stay. If you are a long term guest on a monthly rate, you are responsible for cleaning your own room including linens and towels furnished to you. You will find cleaning supplies in the kitchen closet and the laundry room. If you require special housekeeping services please contact our manager for the cleaning fee.
6. Additional Occupant: The property is advertised to accommodate 4 person (adult/child). Should you wish to add an occupant please be advised that we charge 600 Pesos per person/night. Failure to declare additional occupancy to the management will lead to one-night rental equivalent fee that will be deducted from the safety deposit.
7. Outside Space: Hanging clothes or anything unnecessary outside the balcony is strictly prohibited by Oceanway Residences Management. Penalties apply once proved not abiding into the rule.
8. Late Night Parties: May we please ask the occupants to please use their best judgement with the amount of noise the party will create especially on the late hours at night. Flats share a common wall and sound does travel, please be as considerate as possible with the other tenants.
9. Check-out is 12 noon. Early or late check-out needs to be communicated accordingly to the manager as the keys are collected personally.
Addendum: booking with us automatically means that's you've read and agreed with the terms and conditions the house rules states.
Hot water box is already automatically set-up ready to be regulated using the shower tap. Hot-cold-lukewarm. The main box doesn't need to be calibrated manually.
Please kindly turn-off the air-condition and any other electricity-powered equipment before leaving the flat to help conserve energy and save the Earth too :)
Kitchen cooker's exhaust fan and cooking light doesn't have the typical on/off button. It's needs to be pulled out to switch on and push to back-in to turn off.
A polite request: Please do refrain from cooking fried dried fish (Tuyo) as the smell lingers inside the flat for a long time. Thanks.