Welcome to Channelbend, Topsail Island at its finest! You will find our home nestled into the soundside of Topsail. The neighborhood is small and VERY quiet.
Our home includes a private beach access and private boat ramp/dock both are only 100 yards in either direction.
Spacious living quarters make vacation living a breeze! Enjoy the gazebo out back nestled in the trees. Fenced yard makes it easy to bring your furry best friends.
PETS ALLOWED NO BREED RESTRICTIONS w pet fee
Set between beach and sound, open floor plan, live oaks, fenced yard
Private neighborhood beach access
Boat ramp and day dock (you may bring your boat and use ramp)
We have lived in the area for over 8 years. Ask me any questions you may have about local places and things to do!
Bath and Beach towels will not be provided.
There are a few beach chairs in the gazebo out back but condition is not guarenteed.
We provide 1 roll of toilet paper in each bathroom as well as a roll of paper towels in the kitchen. This is enough for the average group to show up and get the vacation started.
Outdoor shower available in rear of house (please be courteous when returning from the beach. Sweat, sand and sunscreen don't always wash easily).
No smoking on premises.
Pets on a case by case basis. Please check before booking. We do not discriminate against any breed but we do ask that pets are never left unattended in fenced backyard and leashes are used at all times while in the neighborhood. Pet fee is $100+$25 each additional. Please let me know if you are staying less than 5 days, pet fee is negotiable.
No more persons then what you've requested in your reservation please. If you have additional guests during the day that is fine. Please be courteous when parking in the neighborhood. Make full use of our driveway and side yard. There is some additional day parking by the dock.
No partying to the point that neighbors complain about noise. Bring it inside by 930pm or keep it quiet outside on the screened in porch.
If you are staying Saturday to Saturday bring trash and recycling out to the neighborhood entrance before leaving. Garbage pickup is Monday morning. Please bring cans back to the hosue at your convenience once garbage has been picked up.
1) Treat neighbors and property with respect
2) Leave it how you found it and please return for another visit
3)$15 for lost key
4) Do not leave doors/windows open while running the AC
5) Please put used sheets and towels in washer upon departure.
6) Wash dishes if you use them
7) $100 non-refundable pet fee+$25 for each additional dog
8) Please supervise dogs at all times, do not leave unattended in the yard, cars, or beach. Leash laws require the dogs to be leashed on the beach at all times. Please remember that if it's too hot for you, it's too hot for them. Leave them in the house.
9) Crating your pups is encouraged while you are out of the home
10) Enjoy your stay & have fun!