A classic Craftsman style home near Whitman College, the Arbour House was built in 1910 and remodeled in 2015-16. From the covered front porch, to the glass built-in bookcases in the living room & dining room...you'll love this home!
1.Check-in time is 3pm and Check-out time is by 11am
2.This is a NON-smoking house.
3. Outdoor gatherings and activities should be conducted quietly after 10pm, or moved indoors.
4. No firearms, fireworks, or explosives of any kind are allowed on the
premises. Failure to abide by this rule will result in the immediate
expulsion of the renters and guests with no refund of unused rent,
fees, or deposits.
5. No damage is done to house or its contents, inside or out, beyond
normal wear, and nothing is missing.
6. All dishes are in the dishwasher, or cleaned and put away.
7. Please strip the beds and throw any used towels on the shower floor
8. If you use the BBQ, it must be left clean
9. When you leave, make sure all windows and doors are closed and locked.
10. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum 10 persons. For special events (weddings, family reunion, etc.), a separate agreement is required.
11. Systems Failure Notice: In case of failure of a system or amenity
during your stay, including but not limited to: water, sewer, heating, air conditioning, electrical, mechanical, ventilation, structural systems, major appliances, or entertainment equipment, we shall make every effort to repair them as soon as possible. You agree to permit access to the rental to make repairs.
12. This vacation rental is privately owned. The owner is not
responsible for accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the
premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of
personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this
reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk
of any harm arising from their use of the premises or its facilities or
others whom they invite to use the premises or facilities.
Carbon monoxide detector
First aid kit
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 112 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is Sam Galano and I own Gala Realty Group. We are a full service real estate brokerage offering residential sales, commercial sales and leasing, property management and vacation rental management services. We're located at 8 W. Main Street in Walla Walla, WA. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about visiting Walla Walla or any of our properties. We look forward to sharing wine country with you!
We also highly recommend checking out our sister company, Imbibe Wine Tours! If you're looking for a full day, curated, custom itinerary for your group there's no one who know's the wineries and wine makers better than Jay!