Fully remodeled home backing to Main Reservoir in Lakewood. Open floor plan provides the perfect spot to hang out. Beautiful views of the lake from the house and backyard. Three separate living areas. Large patio in the backyard with outside dining area, BBQ grill and firepit area.
Virtual tour: (URL HIDDEN)
There are four bedrooms: two queen beds and one double bed plus a twin bed. You will also have access to a double air mattress.
There is a walking path around the lake (1.2 miles) that is accessible from the backyard (if you are willing to climb down the hill) or there is an access path just down the street. If you get a fishing license you can head down to the lake to fish. You can walk to Starbucks or King Soopers. You can find boccie ball, croquet and corn hole in the shed.
Please make yourselves at home! However, there are a few areas that we ask for you to not access:
- No access to the master bedroom closet but there is a coat closet that can be used instead
- No access to one upstairs bedroom
- No access to the garage but there is plenty of off-street parking
You are more than welcome to contact me if you have any questions at any point before, during or after your stay.
Wifi and cable available for all guests.
- Please let us know if the number of guests change prior to your arrival.
- No items are allowed to be taken during your stay or after. If items are found to be missing, damaged, stained, etc. you will be charged to replace those items at current market price and you will forfeit your security deposit.
- No overnight guests that have not been previously communicated
- No smoking
- No leaving fires, candles, grill, etc. unattended
- Be respectful to everyone in the neighborhood, so keep noise levels down after 10PM
- No bothering neighbors or asking to borrow items
-No food or drink in the hot tub.