Enjoy the warmth and comfort that this classic brick Gastown loft has to offer. This spacious suite is fully stocked with top-of-the-line appliances, an amazing kitchen, a killer sofa, a fire place, a hot-tub and more. The suite is close to many great shops, restaurants, bars, and attractions as well as Rogers Arena, BC Place, The Vancouver Convention Centre, the Sea Bus, and the Skytrain to the airport. This area is very happening on weekends and can get noisy.
- Small Pets allowed with special permission
-Renter must be 25 years of age or older and all guests must be over 21 years old unless accompanied by parent/guardian or with permission of the owner
- Only the number of guests registered are allowed in the unit at one time
- No more than 4 guests are permitted on the premise at any time without the permission of the owner. No parties on the premise.
- The premises should be neat and tidy and everything in working order when you arrive. It is your responsibility to do an inspection of the premises and alert the owner if there are any issues with cleanliness or if something is broken or not working. If you don’t do this you may be held responsible.
- We expect guests to have fun but to keep the suite and property clean and to utilize the amenities provided with care. You will be deducted damages from your deposit if any should occur.
- Respect the neighbours by keeping the noise level to a minimum in the suite and when entering and exiting the building.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 228 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Eddie and Marv are brothers who are original Californians that moved to Vancouver, Canada when they were young. Both enjoyed living living in Vancouver for over 20 years, but had always wanted to return to Southern California. They decided to set new roots both in San Diego and in Las Vegas. 'The Beach Haven' and 'Desert of Eden' are the perfect homes away from home for them, and they are happy to let others enjoy the experience.