Cozy apartment in the heart of Kyoto. Surrounded by many cultural sites and near Horikawa street. Accessible to public transport and lots of amazing shops nearby!
The room is located in the 3rd floor of the building with no elevator. Staircase is wide and not too steep so it shouldn't be a difficult climb. The room comfortably accommodates 1 person. But if you don't mind the squeeze, 2 people can share the space (just move the table aside so you can lay out the futon). :)
Easy access to many tourist spots!
By bus (and no transfers!):
Kyoto Imperial Palace (12 mins)
Kitano Tenmangu Shrine (12 mins)
Nijo Castle (15 mins)
Kinkakuji (Golden Pavilion) (20 mins)
Ginkakuji (Silver Pavilion) (30 mins)
Arashiyama (1 transfer) (50 mins)
Kyoto Archaeological Museum (2 mins)
Seimei Shrine (3 mins)
Nishijin Textile Center (3 mins)
Everywhere (except use of the cabinet)
I will be absent during your stay but a friend of mine will be liaising with you instead. :)
- Keep noise down by 8pm
- Leave shoes in front. Slippers are provided :)
- Conserve water, electricity and gas. Switch everything off before leaving the house.
- Please segregate your trash. Trash bags are provided for your use. (further details will be given upon booking)
- Kindly avoid rolling your suitcase on the floor
- Please treat my place with love and care. :)
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I rarely travel but when I do, I want it to be the best! I prefer my travels to be low-key: nothing too fancy - just experiencing the best a locale can offer. :) Loves basically everything about Japan and Korea... and food :D