You can go from Tenerife to other islands (Cran Canaria, Fuertevetura, El Hierro etc) too.
My place is close to the airport, the city center, and family-friendly activities. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
- There is 6 driving seats and 4...6 sleeping places (2 beds 160cm and 140cm wide) + TENT for 2 persons
- * You can drive the Caravan if you have 2 or more years of driving experience
- * There is 6 driving seats and 4...6 sleeping places (2 beds 160 and 140cm wide) + tent for 2 persons
DON'T USE the Bread Roaster when Engine is RUNNING or ignition is ON !!!
Before returning the Caravan you should:
1. Fill the tank (with regular Diesel at any petrol station)
2. Empty the
- waste water tank and fill the watertank.
- WC tank (only if you used the toilet)
Closest place to do that is Camping Nauta (URL HIDDEN) cost 6€ total)
Transfer from and to the Airport is 20€ (each)
If you have no time (or any ohter reason) to
- 1. fill the Diesel tank, it will cost up to 80€ (if the tank is almost empty) or 40€ (if the tank is half full) or 20€ (if the tank is 3/4 full) etc.
- 2. Visit Camping Nauta - it will cost you (20€)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 7 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น