A beautiful Villa located 5 bicycling minutes from the center of Hoi An City, Vietnam, 10 minutes from the city's Main Market, mini marts close to the area, and complete with a breath taking only 15 minute scenic bicycle route through rice fields to the amazing An Bang beach.
The Villa comes with a spacious garage capable of fitting up to a 16 passenger seat SUV (along with more parking on the side of the street), garden, kitchen and dinning room, 2 living rooms, LED TV in every bedroom (satellite connection), WIFI, phone line, and air conditioning to help make your stay that much more comfortable. Also included in the price is 6 free bicycles, so you can move around easier.
10% off if you stay more than 7 days.
Children who are 2 years old and younger are stayed for free. (Extra people will be charged as $10 per person/day)
(URL HIDDEN)*free breakfast is included, please choose from menu provided at Villa*
Please contact the owner for more information :)
Everything that we have at the villa.
TURN OFF all lights and air conditioners in every room when you leave the house.
- Absolutely No Smoking in the house. You can smoke outside in the garden but not inside the house.
- No unregistered overnight guests
- Children are more than welcomed, contact owner for pet.
- Move back all furniture and placements to the exact same spot when we hand you the keys. --- All furnitures which belong inside the house CAN NOT be moved to outside for any reasons. (sofa, beds, etc ..)
- Watch your children to make sure they don't eat or swallow small items or break them.
- Do not tape anything on the wall as it will pull out the paint and you may have to pay for repaint the entire wall (not just touch up because it won't work that way)
- When guests use the kitchen, please clean it after you are done. There will be an extra charge of $10 if the dishes are not kept clean. (Ex: Dirty dishes in the sink when we cook breakfast in the morning, there will be an extra charge).
Please contact the owner for more informations.
My name is Vy, I was born in Hoi An, and moved to Sai Gon living with my parents at older ages. I love Hoi An-my hometown, it's a beautiful small ancient city. It's a perfect get-away for those who is tired of those noisy and busy cities. However, I'm living in Junction city, Kansas, US right now. The villa is owned by my parents,but I'm the one in charge for all the listing on the internet. I love hanging around with my friends, surfing webs, cooking and listening to music when I'm free.