Private Guesthouse w/ Garage, Fully furnished, Nestled away in the woods in a Secluded Gated Community with Beautiful Lake and Mountain Views! Custom Built in 2016, Safe, Quiet and Peaceful home only minutes from all the attractions Bellingham has to offer!
Perfect location for any traveler; explore the beautiful outdoors & attractions in Bellingham, minutes away from the lake, boat launch, WWU, Downtown & more! Staying in? Feel at home w/ Brand new appliances & Premium Xfinity on a 50" TV!
1. Check-in anytime after 2pm
1. Pets are usually okay but need to be cleared with the owners first. The owners living next door in the main house have 3 golden retrievers. Please let me know if you would like to bring a pet. No more than one pet allowed. Also provide basic details.. age, breed etc. Also how often they'll be left alone in house, do they have a crate, get along with other dogs etc. Every situation is different. Thank you.
*$40 non-refundable pet fee and a$100 pet deposit fully refundable pending no pet damage is found after checkout,
2. Separate from Airbnb total cost for your reservation + security deposit,
A full refund of pet deposit will be issued within 24 hours after checking out assuming no pet damage.
3. No smoking in house. Please smoke at least 25-feet away from house.
4. No parties.
5. Please only eat in the kitchen area.. no drinks or food in the upstairs loft please. If you have any drinks please remember to use a coaster when setting your drink down on any wooden surfaces.
6. Laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent etc. All provided for you. We please ask that upon checking out leave your dishes in the dishwasher or in the sink.
7. Please remember this is someone else's home, please treat it with the same respect as your own :)
8. You will find some personally made guidebooks on Bellingham and surrounding areas in addition to a copy of this house rules book waiting for you in the kitchen when you arrive.
9. Heater/A/C and Thermostat: Please make a conscious effort to always turn the heat off if you are leaving the house for extended periods of time. Same goes for air conditioning in the summer. THANK YOU!
10. If you forget to leave the house keys please contact me and you can mail them back.. if they are not received within 7 days from check-out date there will be a $15 charge taken from your security deposit.
1. Check-out is at 12pm. Please remember to put all dirty or used towels inside the bathroom shower. Please leave any unused towels on a table or couch folded so we know they are clean. :)
2. As you leave please make sure the garage door is closed, and leave the key to the "front" door under the doormat.
Thank you very much for reading this and I hope you enjoy your stay!
You may contact me anytime with questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call I will do my best to help!
Please try me first and if I am still unavailable after a few hours you can try the owners (preferably after 6pm PST).
Rory: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Carolyn Taylor: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Ken Taylor: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 112 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hey! I'm an outgoing person, love the outdoors, hiking etc. I'm friendly, easy-going and like meeting new people!
I do not occupy this house, it is a full private home rental for guests. The entire house is open to you. Feel free to store groceries, you will be able to find any essential cooking spices and sauces in fridge and pantry too. You may use washer/dryer/iron board and everything else in the house. I want you to feel like you're at home!
What I look for/expect from travelers as a host: All I ask is whenever you're in the common areas like kitchen etc, please cleanup after yourselves and respect the house like your own. My cleaners do a thorough cleaning of the entire house before every stay. The standard I expect is for the house to be cleaner and more equipped with amenities than any hotel in Seattle!
I provide a in-depth guidebook for the "neighborhood", surrounding areas and popular destinations in and around greater Seattle. You can also contact me anytime if you have questions or want to know more about places to see and "local" places to check out.
Where I have Traveled: I've been to Canada, Europe, Africa, Argentina, Australia, The Philippines, Aruba, Jamaica, and most everywhere in the U.S. !