Modern, luxurious and comfortable 1 bed, 6th floor apartment between city centre and Queen's University. Approximately 5 mins walk to the Grand Opera House, Crown Bar, Ulster Hall, Cinema, Botanic Gardens, Ulster Museum, Queen's University and train and bus stations. Excellent views of Great Victoria Street and over the city roof tops to Belfast Hills. The Gallery cafe / bar is on the ground floor, trendy 'Kitch' restaurant is literally next door and fine-dining 'Souls' is 1 min walk!
One of the larger 1-bedroom apartments in The Gallery with excellent views from both the living room / kitchen and bedroom windows.
Double bed in bedroom and additional IKEA double bed settee (suitable for 2 adults) in living room.
1 bicycle (and safety helmet) is kept on site and further Belfast Bikes can be rented throughout the city.
Guests will be personally welcomed to the apartment and host can be contacted throughout stay via email.
- The Gallery Development's quiet hours are 11pm to 7am
- Please let me know if any damage occurs - things happen and if it's only something small that is not a problem and I can replace/fix it for the next guests. Unfortunately, if significant damage occurs I may have to invoice you for the cost but will do my best to keep this to a minimum.
- No animals allowed - sorry!
- Additional charge of £10 / night for 3rd and 4th person (additional bedding).
- Please make yourself at home - some family games, books and dvds have been left for you to use
- Although check in is ideally from 11 am - 6 pm, we will do our best to meet you outside these hours.
Alan and I have been married for 25 years and have two children - our 16 year old son is studying for his A Levels and our 22 year old daughter is studying languages at uni. Alan works internationally as a project manager and I am a part time teacher at a grammar school near Belfast.
As a family we not only love to travel but also love to welcome many of our international friends to Northern Ireland.