A beautiful loft in the heart of the French Concession. This house is steps away from tourist attractions and serviced by three subways. Perfect for long-term guests and a great base for travellers to explore Shanghai!
- 10 mins walk to Jingan subway station(Line 2 & 7)
- 15 mins walk to South Shaanxi Road subway station (Line 1, 10 & 12)
- Steps from restaurants, 24hr convenient shops, banks and amentities
- 40 mins by car from Hongqiao Airport/train station & 60 mins from Pudong
The apartment is located in one of Shanghai’s protected heritage lane houses in the heart of the French Concession area.
Light-filled, designer open floor plan, cleverly tailored furnishings, this flat is full of character and has a quirky setup which is legacy of the communist times.
- One Queen-sized bed in bedroom
- A 1.8m couch in living room that can double up as a comfortable bed
- Fresh towels & linens
- 2 Gig fibre optic internet & Wi-Fi
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette has electric stove, heaters, dishes and basic cookware.
Additional Paid Services available:
- Airport pick-up
The list of recommended attractions below are accessible by foot or a short 20 RMB cab ride away.
The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road. Tianzifang is known for small craft stores, coffee shops, trendy art studios and narrow alleys. It has become a popular tourist destination in Shanghai, and an example of preservation of local Shikumen architecture.
This former neighborhood of old Shikumen has been reincarnated into Shanghai’s glitzy and contemporary district featuring fine restaurants, upscale clubs and boutiques
** The BUND/HUANGPU RIVER/WAI TAN
A waterfront area in Shanghai that run along the Huang Pu River and is one of the most popular tourist spots. Being a former International Settlement area, the bund houses dozens of historical building and is famous for the Art Deco architectures.
** I'll email you a detailed direction, address (in both languages) and my contact number after you've confirmed the booking.
- A/C with cooling & heating function
- Additional radiators in each room
- 24hr hot water
- Electric blankets
- 40 inch TV
- Cable TV for local & Hollywood movies
- Fibre Optic Internet
- Washing machine
I'll be available to offer help and answer any questions you may have during your stay.
The bedroom, living room and private bathrooms are detached and linked by a half-flight staircase, which is shared with a couple upstairs.
The place is very safe and remains a very private area. For travelers, this is an opportunity to experience the quirky setup of these cool lane houses that are a legacy of China's communist times.