This first floor 800 sq ft apartment sleeps 4 people comfortably. If you are ready to get away from it all and enjoy the breeze of the ocean, go to the beach and still have the cleanliness of a house that you can retreat to, this is it!
This first floor 800 sq ft apartment sleeps 4 people comfortably. There is a Queen size bed in the private bedroom and there are two twin beds in the living room. You also have an efficiency kitchen with just about anything you could need while you are there and a bathroom with a stand up shower to wash the sand away.
Everything you need is in the apartment. You bring your bathing suits, food and cleaning products. The apartment is air conditioned. We provide towels and bed linen.
You have access to a FREE laundry room in the common area of the main house. There is Parking for two cars in the driveway.
lease read the Guest Access section.
You will recieve the house keeper phone number once you have paid all cost and fees.
We are walking distance from the Old Town of Boqueron, Boqueron beach (south) and about 2 minute drive from Buye Beach (North).
Best Prices in Boqueron! Guaranteed
I will beat any price!
Leave it like you receive it and we remain friends!
1. Do not leave the Air Conditioner on during the day if the house is empty. They are designed to cool the house down through the night. NOTE: If left on during the day and house is unoccupied it will cost you your full deposit.
2. No birds, cats, dogs or other animals are allowed.
3. Smoking is not permitted in the home. It is strongly encouraged that long term tenants obtain their own renters insurance in the event of fire or other unexpected natural disaster.
4. Tenants must keep the premises which they occupy as neat, clean and sanitary as the conditions in which they were received.
5. Garbage, sweepings, dirt, or litter shall be wrapped and deposited in waste receptacles provided for that purpose. Please dispose of garbage in outside containers at the end of your visit.
6. Please remember to take all refrigerated items with you when you leave. You may leave non perishable items for the follow on guest. Please let the house keeper know if you are leaving food in the refrigerator.
7. The water shall not be left running in the bathroom, kitchen or elsewhere on the premises. All leaks shall be immediately reported to the Owner. In the event of an emergency please use the Emergency Phone Numbers provided in the guest book to get help immediately. The toilets, sinks and wash-basins are to be used for the purpose for which they are intended, and no dust, rubbish, litter, coffee grounds, tea leaves, egg shells, parings or garbage are to be put into the same.
9. Signs or placards shall not be posted in or about the premises or building without the written consent of the owner.
10. No loud music shall be permitted to be played later than 10:00 P.M. or before 9:00 A.M. Be considerate to the neighbors.
11. Tenants must not drive nails in walls. No sticky tape either.
12. Brooms, mops, toys and other articles shall not be left in any area other than the proper storage area for such items (closets). If they break while you are using please replace them and let the house keeper know.
13. Laundry washing and drying is permitted in self service laundry room (located downstairs). Tenant shall not use bathtubs, basin, or kitchen sink for laundry purposes. Damage to the plumbing equipment resulting from this or any other improper use of the equipment must be repaired at the expense of the tenant. Use of the laundry and its facilities shall be limited to the washing of the usual personal and household articles. No cleaning with inflammable materials or dyeing is permitted.
14. Electric range, refrigerator or other appliances shall be kept in a state comparable to that which it was received at time of rental.
15. Needed repairs should be reported to the house keeper or owner immediately.
16. We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to double check that all electrical items are turned off, all water is cut off and leave the house clean before you depart for the day.
The owners or house keeper will not be responsible for any articles lost, stolen or damaged on these premises. The owner and property manager reserve the right to make additional rules and regulations, as they may deem necessary.
Recommended Items to bring with you:
Toilet Paper, Paper towels, Laundry Detergent, Dryer Sheets, tooth paste, soap, dish washing detergent and sponge. Any other cleaning items you desire. You may leave these items behind for other tenants but they are not provided by the owner.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 31 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
As they say in Spanish "cuentas claras conservan amistades". Translated the best way to stay friends is to be truthful and clear.
Let me take this moment to say Thank you to all of our past customers. As most of our customers are repeat business and we promise to do our best to see you come back again and again. We love all our customers!