ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
Halfway between the beach and Newcastle Harbour, architect-designed 3-bed apartment suits a family holiday or getaway with friends.Gather before a wedding or and makes excellent executive accommodation.
Features modern finishings - Miele appliances, Bose surround sound stereo system, 78cm TV, WiFi, iPod dock, beautiful bathtub, blackbutt timber floors, cozy gas fireplace and a huge dining table. There is an en-suite, and in the kitchen there is a generous walk-in pantry. Sleeping 6 guests
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing the Newcastle area as the location for your short term stay. The below terms and conditions are agreed to by both parties. By confirming a booking with Accommodation Around Newcastle you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions. Any breach of the terms and conditions may result in us refusing you entry to the property, terminating or cancelling your booking without notice.
• The premises are let to you for short term purposes only, for the period stated on the receipt, please check the confirmation letter and receipt to ensure booking dates are correct and advise our office of any irregularities.
• All bookings have a $20 booking fee.
• The keys may be collected any time after 1.00pm on the day of arrival and the property must be vacated no later than 10.00am on the day of departure. Upon departure the keys must be left inside the property or in the key collection box as instructed.
• Your credit card details will be held as a security deposit against claims for late departure, additional cleaning or rubbish removal and any damage caused by the tenant or their guests to the property or its contents. The liability of the guest shall be the full cost of the repairs or cleaning.
• The tenant will be supplied with one set of keys to the property; if possible additional keys may be issued on request if available. If the key is lost by the guest a cost of $50 will be charged for replacement keys. Please note if remote control or swipe cards are lost the full replacement cost will be charged.
• Our staff and website will describe the property to the best of our ability and in good faith; no responsibility or refunds for alleged misdescription can be accepted.
• The number of occupants must not exceed the number of beds provided. Bookings will not be accepted when there is not enough bedding for the claimed number of occupants.
• Linen including sheets, towels, pillow cases, bathmats, handtowels and pillowcases is provided in all our properties and in bookings made 7 days or over the apartment will be serviced weekly.
• Each property may have additional ‘rules’ that apply. These will be posted on a notice within the property and form part of these terms and conditions.
• Unless otherwise specifically stated, pets are not permitted on the property. If the property is pet friendly the tenant will be responsible for the removal of all fleas, faeces from the property upon vacating.
• The booking is made in good faith by the Agent, however at times situations arise over which we the agent have no control. If this occurs we as the agent may need to cancel or change dates on a booking any time up until the day of arrival. Every reasonable effort will be made to offer alternate accommodation should this occur, or a full refund will be given on any monies paid.
• All advance bookings are made on behalf of the current owner; we cannot accept responsibility of decisions made by a new owner.
• Guests will need to make every possible effort to ensure that they are not making excessive noise beyond council noise restrictions. If this occurs 1 warning will be issued, following this if any further complaints are received we may have to review the tenancy to which no refunds will be issued.
• In Strata titled properties, strata by-laws must be complied with at all times. Accommodation Around Newcastle has no control over by-laws posted at strata titled properties.
• All property interiors are NON SMOKING, tenants failing to abide by this term may be responsible for the cost of cleaning all carpets, furnishings and window coverings.
• The guest agrees to allow the agent/building manager and or appointed tradesperson to enter the property at any time of effect or investigate repairs or complaints
• All repairs will be made as soon as possible. On public holidays and after hours it may at times be difficult to arrange a tradesperson immediately. We will do everything we can to minimise inconvenience caused but we cannot issue refunds or discounts. In the event of a problem rendering the property uninhabitable we will do our best to relocate the tenant to alternative accommodation.
• The agent is not responsible for any building or renovation work within the building or neighbouring properties and cannot issue refunds in this instance.
• Tariffs may be varied any time up until the time of the booking.
• The terms and conditions may be varied at any time without notice. Always refer to our website for up to date terms and conditions or a copy can be emailed to you at any time.
• Where the booking has been cancelled by the agent for reasons other than a breach of our terms and conditions a full refund of any monies paid will be made immediately.
• If a booking has been cancelled due to a breach of the terms and conditions no refund will be issued and no alternate accommodation will be provided.
• If a cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the commencement of the booking a full refund will be made less a $50 cancellation fee.
• If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the commencement of the booking no refund will be made on the booking unless the property can be rebooked for the full period and tariff.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 33 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น