* Taxes will be applied.
Walk to lifts, Spacious, Clean, Updated, Convenience. Peace and quiet.
Open floor plan. Big La-Z-Boy couch. 60" tv. Fireplace & fresh wood. Vaulted ceilings. Granite. Hardwoods. Private patio with amazing views. Garage access. 10-person hot tub. 100 yards from lifts. Free shuttle to town.
The first level has (2) Queen bedrooms and a full bath. Upper level has 3rd bedroom/loft- 2 twin beds. Lower level includes dining room, living room, kitchen and 2nd full bath.
Welcome to our beautiful condo in Snowcrest in Mt. Crested Butte, Colorado. Bolt #17-716. Our condo is ideally situated to help you get the most out of your stay in one of the coolest towns in North America. Rated 'the best ski town in America,' the 'last great ski town in Colorado,' and internationally ranked for its mountain biking, there is something fun for everyone.
We have just recently taken ownership of this great condo after coming up here for over 10 years ourselves and would love for you to be our guests. If you have stayed here before, welcome back. We hope you will consider us for your upcoming vacation destination. If this is your first time with us, welcome and please feel free to contact me (Michelle) with any questions you may have.
We have worked hard to make our condo the best short term rental at a reasonable price in this world-class setting. Here are ten reasons staying at our condo will be the best vacation choice you make this season.
1) Location!!! Our condo is only 100 yards across a private footbridge to the base of Mt. Crested Butte, 2 express chairlifts, restaurants, shops and the free shuttle to everywhere in town.
2) A 10-person hot tub is only 30 steps from our front door (we've counted).
* Please Note - The Hot Tub and Common Area is currently getting replaced in order to make room for a new hot tub and bigger common area. Due to be finalized by ski season 11/2017.
3) Views! The majestic Mt. Crested Butte is the centerpiece of the view from our private patio w/ 3 bar stools.
4) Our condo itself. With vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, travertine tile, granite counter tops, 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, this gorgeous little condo will not disappoint.
5) Fireplace and freshly stocked wood for every renter!
6) 60' Smart TV!
7). Open floor plan downstairs in the living room/kitchen area, very spacious.
You will have the essentials you need to make a home cooked meal. Includes cooking accessories, dinnerware, crock pot, spices and misc.
8) Luxurious bath robes for him and her (and him and her - there are four).
9) Peace and quiet. You will sleep at night and relax during the day, but you can always walk across the Snowcrest footbridge to great restaurants and nightlife.
10) (2) twin beds in the loft area (this is the 3rd bedroom). The kids will love it up there.
BONUS - Our condo is fully furnished and provides great amenities needed for a memorable vacation. Kitchen is stocked with plates/cups/bowls/wine glasses/utensils/pots & pans, spices, crock pot, etc...
*It is our favorite place to vacation. We think it will be yours too.
Shoot us an email or give us a call, and we will do everything we can to make sure you have a wonderful stay.
Some other facts you probably want to know:
-3 bedroom/2 full baths - w/ complimentary shampoo, conditioner and lotion
-Huge sectional couch
-Private, high-speed internet
-Lots of board games in the coffee table for friends and family
-Coin-operated laundry machines, steps from condo
-Eat-in kitchen w/ 2 stools along the counter
-Dining room w/ 6 person table and bench layout
-Living room with vaulted ceiling
-Reading area w/ 2 comfy chairs, lighting and stocked with books.
- Biking and hiking trails right out your condo door.
Hope to see you soon!
Welcome to our home away from home! You will have full access to our condo which includes :
- Access to park (2) vehicle. One exterior un-designated parking space is available for the condo. The second spot we offer is our heated garage (approx 6ft in height). Garage cannot fit cars/trucks/SUV's with lifts or racks.
- We share 1/2 the garage with our neighbor but plenty of room to store all your ski equipment, snowboards, boots, poles, hiking or fishing gear, mountain bikes, etc... and not have to worry about dragging it into the condo. Gives you more space and less clutter.
* The garage is heated due to the piping so feel free to lay out your ski gear/boots and let it dry out so it is nice and ready for you the next day.
- Coin operated washers/dryers in the common area of the complex.
- Common area to include grill, sitting area and hot tub.
You will have access to me via phone, texting or email prior to your stay and throughout your stay at the condo. We have several friends who live in CB who can come to help with any issues that may arise.
We would appreciate if you would please use the shoe rack provided at the entrance of the condo. Please respect that we wish to keep our carpets and floors as free from muddy footprints as possible or the cleaning fee will be taken from your deposit.
Not suitable for pets
- Check-in time is 4:00pm and Check-out time is 11:00am
- Please enjoy our condo as much as we do and we ask that you treat it like it was your own home.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the condo
- Please keep all of your outdoor equipment such as skis, snowboards, hiking gear, bikes, fishing gear, Kayak/boating gear, camping and/or other outdoor personal belongs in the garage.
- Please respect our neighbors in the condo units and lower your noise level after 10:00pm.
- No parties unless you want to be responsible for any damage and it will be removed from your security deposit.
- Please strip all beds and remove only the sheets/pillow cases and put into bathtub, thank you.
- Please take all of your dirty towels from the bathrooms/kitchen and put into bathtub, thank you.
- We are committed to sustainability. Please help to conserve the water: Hang up your towels and reuse. Towels and linens are not unlimited. Thank You
- Please put all dirty dishes/utensils into the dishwasher and run it, thank you.
- Please take all your trash out of the garbage bins in kitchen/bathrooms/bedrooms and bring to garbage compactor.
- If condo keys, parking pass, or anything is broken/stolen from condo it will be taken out of your security deposit.
- If you are to get yourself locked out of the condo and we need to call a handyman/woman and/or a locksmith, you will be charged their hourly fee. This will be taken out of the security deposit.
* These rules will also be displayed in your welcome packet at the condo.
Hello! I'm Michelle and along with my husband, Matt we have 3 kiddos (1 boy and 2 girls) that range from the ages of 11, 7 and 5. We have enjoyed coming to Crested Butte for over 10 years, we call it our “happy place”. We have made several friends over the years and have finally decided it was time to make a more permanent "home" for all our travels we do here to Crested Butte.
Though we enjoy different outside activities they all add up to a love of the outdoors. From skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, relaxing with a good book or family game night, it is always a blast!
We are the new owners of this newly, beautifully renovated condo. As the host of our condo for your vacation, we will do everything we can to help make your stay a memorable one. You will have access to me via email and cell phone throughout your whole stay. Thank you for considering our place and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Have a great day!