My place is a 3 minute walk of Oxford Street and close to Soho, The British Museum, Charlotte Street, Chiltern Firehouse, Roka, and La Fromagerie Café. You’ll love my place because of the light, the comfy leather storage bed, the cosiness, the kitchen, and the high ceilings. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
Property is located just off Great Titchfield Street on the top floor Mansion block and close to a variety of local amenities including Oxford Street, Marylebone, Goodge Street, Soho, Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Mayfair.
Property comprises of a double bedroom, separate reception room with sofa, tv and dining table set. Kitchen is fully fitted with fridge freezer and washing machine.
Just north of Soho, near bustling Oxford Street, sits central London’s hidden neighborhood: Fitzrovia. Home to louche, boho types in the late 19th century (the Pre-Raphaelites and Oscar Wilde lounged in its bars), Fitzrovia’s leafy streets are lined with Edwardian-era apartments, Neoclassical mansions, and onetime warehouses.
Lots of Galleries, cute and trendy bars, cafes and restaurants all within a stone throw away.
Top floor (4th floor no lift) Great views, not ideal for really old people but young adults ideal.
I will meet you there
they can contact me if have any questions
top floor 4th floor (no lift ) approximately 60 small steps ;)
get fit and healthy ;)
- No Smoking in the property nor in the building
- No Pets
- No visitors or Overnight staying guests
- No music or noise between 10pm-7am
- Please respect my neighbours i have to live with them
- check in is usually after 3pm (can be earlier but subject to availability and check out is 12pm but can be extended subject to availability.
- Please treat the apartment and all common spaces as well as all appliances contained therein with care. The apartment is your home for the duration of your stay, so please take care of it as if it were your own apartment.
- Please take off your shoes in the entrance area (of the apartment) in order to keep the apartment clean and not to give your neighbours below a reason to complain about the sound of clicking shoes :-) -Please do not take any food in the bedroom unless you are keen on sharing your bed with insects ;-) -Please turn off all lights and appliances when not using them.
- Please dispose the garbage in the containers provided for that purpose in the garbage room (EG- ground floor). -Please do not put hot pans/pots on the countertop area without trivets or hot pads in order to avoid burn marks. -If it happens that you make any damages in the apartment, please let me know immediately and we will find a solution to a mutual benefit. Otherwise following applies: Costs for all damages and any loss of objects/items caused by the guest/tenant will be deducted from the deposit. - You were given a key to the apartment. Please return the key on your departure. -If you lose the key to the apartment, an amount of 50 GBP will be deducted from the deposit since the costs of key reproduction and replacement are very high unfortunately. -Please do not bring/invite any strangers (persons not specified in the contract) in the apartment or in the common spaces. -Please do not move any furniture or appliances in the apartment and do not clean the furniture or the floor surfaces. These need to be treated with special home cleaners. Otherwise scratches and damages could be caused. - Please note that in case if you're younger than 21, I may ask for extra deposit in cash ( 100 GBP from person) - Please note that check-in after 21-00 costs 20 GBP extra - Please note that I always verify ID during check-in Please note that with the booking of my apartment you bind yourself to adhere to the house rules and to accept the terms and conditions of the contract. If you choose not to honour our agreement, I will heavy-heartedly need to ask you to leave my apartment and to keep the remaining amount as compensation for loss. However, I am sure this will not be the case when it comes to you ;-) I am looking forward to meeting you and I am certain that you will like London. The city offers an abundance of interesting places, historic buildings and other sightseeings one can see and explore. You can find further information on neighbouring places and surrounding areas in the apartment.
Hey I love the outdoors and a keen traveler myself. Always looking for an excuse to get out..
I work in finance but renting my place out temporary. Hope you guys enjoy your stay