This is our home as well, so we expect respect and consideration to be a two way street.
• No loud music after 11 pm.
• Please be kind to our animals; abuse will not be tolerated. The dogs respond to a stern "go home", so if they are underfoot, please give them that command.
• We are lovers of the outdoors and do our best to keep garbage out of our dump, so please use the recycling bins located in the storage area of the cottage.
• Fires are always a danger, so please toss cigarette butts into the fire pit or use one of the outdoor ashtrays. *NO SMOKING INSIDE THE CABIN*
• All campfires must be contained in the designated pits.
• The main house and deck are our private space, not to be used by guests for lounging. If you have a problem or a question, please come to the kitchen entrance and knock. A quick text usually works best, as I have my phone on me even while out in the yard.