Spacious, peaceful, clean, and architecturally unique. Beautiful exposed post and beam cathedral ceiling. Tastefully decorated with original art in every room. My warm homey Chalet sits on the edge of a breath taking forest overlooking a stunning pasture minutes from Lake Fairlee in the heart of Vermonts Green Mountains. Extremely private and perfect for honey mooners, families or anyone just trying to get away from their busy lives. The atmosphere is nurturing and you will feel right at home!
1) Please leave my home tidy and the way you found it. I have cleaning supplies conveniently located. The house is cleaned by a professional so you can count on it being clean upon your arrival but this does not mean it's okay to leave a mess. Thank you for pitching in.
2) Please don't flush feminine products, Clorox wipes or paper towels down the toilets. My septic system is sensitive.
3) Please Be responsible and Treat my home with care.
4) Please leave your boots/shoes in the basement or mud room
5) The wood stove and fire place are currently out of order and just for show. The chimneys are sealed shut.
6) There are labeled bins for recycling in the kitchen. We separate cardboard, glass, plastic and metal.
Before you leave please bag and bring your garbage and recycling to designated bins in the shed next to the house.
7) Please don't smoke cigarettes in the house. There are ash trays on each deck. Please don't flick them on the ground.
8) Please dont wash your sheets or towels, I'll take care of them!
9) Have fun!
There's bad cell phone service in the area but You can use an app called "Text Me" to make free texts using my super fast fiber optic internet, also I have a house phone with long distance calls!
Thank you very much! :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 11 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am originally from Forest Hills, Queens NY. I grew up visiting my Oma and Opa's farm near Lake Fairlee and it has always been a part of my fondest memories. Im so happy to be able to share this magical area and my warm home with others. I always respond within minutes, I'm very reliable and I have family down the road and we are always available! Please let me know how I can make your stay 5 star worthy and perfect. You will absolutely love my home and you're welcome to call, email, text or air bnb message me anytime! :)