Built in 1923 and tastefully renovated, this charming row home sits right on bustling H street. The house is seconds from the streetcar, restaurants, bars, union market, the capitol building, and much more. There is also a large backyard and parking for two vehicles. If you want to live the city life with all the modern comforts this is the spot for you.
This 2 bedroom 1 and 1/2 bathroom house is 1300 square feet over 2 levels. Bedroom 1 is a queen bed and bedroom 2 is a full size bed, there is also a full size air mattress available. Kitchen is newly renovated and is available for use.
Front porch, living room, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, half bathroom, kitchen, backyard, parking
Available if needed.
You really can't get closer to the restaurants, bars, and all that H street has to offer. About 5 minute drive from Union Station, 15 minutes from DCA, 45 minutes from IAD.
Due to a mix up at the furniture store we currently do not have a couch in the living room. However, for your convenience we've added an air mattress and chair with ottoman.
- Please take care when opening dishwasher door, refrigerator door should remained closed when operating
- Office will remained locked and is private for owners use only
- Please lock all doors and windows each time you exit the house
- Please do not adjust thermostat. If adjustment is needed, contact owners, and they will adjust remotely
- While use of kitchen and appliances is allowed, please do not eat or drink existing food or alcohol
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.