Our 1-bedroom suite is a privately-owned unit inside the Royal Garden at Waikiki. This suite has 751 square feet of living space and comes with everything you need to enjoy your vacation.
The bedroom has a California King bed. The living room has a Queen-Sized sofa bed to comfortably accommodate 4 guests. It has floor-to-ceiling windows so you can have unobstructed views of the water, mountains, and city lights.
- We want your vacation to be carefree and memorable. Please read over these terms and conditions to make sure that everyone in your party is aware of the rules.
1. Property, furnishings, and equipment: The owner takes pride in providing a clean and well-maintained suite for your enjoyment. We would prefer that the furniture not be moved, however if you do move the furniture please return it to its proper location before leaving.
2. Liability for damages: Aside from normal wear and tear, you will be responsible to pay for any damages to the property or contents during your vacation residency. Please notify us if you discover any items that are damaged upon your arrival.
3. Owner’s closet: Any locked closets are reserved for storage of the owner’s property. These areas are not included in this rental. Please respect the owner’s privacy.
4. Entry: From time to time it may be necessary to enter the home during reasonable hours for any purpose connected with the repair, care, or management of the rental.
5. Families Only: This vacation home is designed for family use only. If a house party develops, all vacationers will be asked to leave immediately without refund. This is an important policy that will be enforced without exception!
6. Repairs: We cannot guarantee air conditioning or appliances, as the unit normally has a guest leaving the same day that a guest checks in and we cannot control the condition of the unit at all times. If you have a problem, we will do our best to have the malfunction repaired as soon as possible. There are no refunds in event of their failure.
7. Pets: Pets are not allowed in the building or in the suite. If there is any evidence of pets, your entire security deposit will be forfeited.
8. Smoking: The Wyndham Resort is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is absolutely not allowed in the suite or on the lanai (balcony). Any trace of smoke will cause the security deposit to be forfeited. This includes e-cigarettes and vaporizers. You will be responsible for additional charges if the restoration of the property exceeds your deposit. Please ask the front desk for the designated smoking areas.
9. Weapons and fireworks: Concealed weapons are not permitted on the property. The discharge of fireworks is prohibited on the property. Violators will be prosecuted.
10. Termination of Rental: Violation of these conditions and rules may result in the termination of the rental agreement. Upon notice of termination, you will be asked to immediately check out, without refund. Any problems reported to us by the Wyndham Security will result in an automatic termination of the rental agreement and forfeiture of the entire deposit. MAHALO!