Fancy a sea view with your gin & tonic in hand? Look no further than... our quirky cottage built in 1749 in the heart of Pittenweem. A village 15 minutes from the home of golf, St Andrews. Pittenweem boasts the last working fishing harbour on the East Neuk with it's famous Fife coastal path.
Newly refurbished, quirky cottage, with a spacious enclosed garden looking over Pittenweem harbour, amazing sea views and summer house with BBQ.Fairy lights at night light up the garden.
Entire cottage and enclosed garden.
I will be there to meet you and always just a call away.
There is space for a cot / fold up bed in the Master bedroom ( yellow / grey room)This fold up bed / 5 th bed is suitable for a child or small adult .
We have super fast Wifi a 43" smart 4K TV , Sonas and DVD player.
A cot, high chair and stair gate are also available .
Outside furniture and summer house with badminton, large draughts set, children's fishing nets, buckets spades and tippee for the kids to play in.
80 m away in the harbour is the fresh fish kiosk open during the summer months selling the fisherman's catch.
-if possible please keep water / hot pans etc off the wooden worktops
- No smoking permitted within the cottage
- Please respect the residents of the village by keeping noise to a minimum after 9pm
- Linen and towels are provided, please remember to bring your own beach towels
- Check in anytime after 4 pm
- Check out 10 am
- small dogs allowed.
- Please keep pets off the furniture and beds.
- Charge of £25 per dog, per visit
- Maximum of 2 dogs