2 private bedrooms, a sitting area, reading nook and private bathroom are a perfect fit for 4 people or those who like sleeping in separate bedrooms. Located in one of Santa Rosa's most desirable neighborhoods, our home is a haven. Sharing it with others is a joy and creating a warm ambiance to give our guests a respite, is a priority.
• Private yard with fire pit, furniture, fountain, and a rose garden
• 10 min drive to downtown Santa Rosa
• Plenty of on street parking
• Quiet hours 10 p.m. - 7 a.m.
• No drugs
• City of Santa Rosa requires a 12% local tax. This must be paid prior to checking out by one of 3 ways: cash, personal check, or through Airbnb (using the "send money to friend or family option)
• No pets although we have a very friendly Cocker Spaniel and cat. (They are kept out of your space).
• No smoking inside or out
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 21 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My husband, Glen, and I love to share our home with others. With our kids all grown and out of the house, we've decided that hosting with Airbnb is a perfect fit for us. We love to camp in our tent trailer and hang in our double hammock over rivers. We've been married since 1979 and enjoy working together. Glen is an avid backpacker, bike rider and outdoor kind of guy while Dawna loves hostessing, floating in a swimming pool and the board game "Ticket to Ride".