Safe, Cozy & Neat.
A tune of vintage charm and coziness of a grandma house, yet, it has notes of colorful modern young spirit.
The perfect mix for business travelers, students or tourists or just chill. LGBT friendly.
*Stay 7 days or more, the 7th is free* (check on booking)
Seguro, Aconchegante e Limpo.
Uma mistura de Antigo & Moderno, uma mistura perfeita para viajantes a negócios, estudantes, turistas ou apenas relaxar. Lugar amigável LGBTs .
*Reserve 7 dias ou + e 7o dia grátis*
- Keep the place nice and neat as you found :)
- Smoking allowed in the external area and in the private room.
- Caution with furniture and glasses, like grandma taught you.
- Fortnightly, on Saturdays, the clean lady comes to clean the apt. Be respectful and collaborative with her work.
(its the guest option to allow her to clean the private room).
- The room and front door keys are responsibility of the guest. Losing them may cause a penalty fees to change the locks.
- Silence after 11pm
- Laundry area is restricted
- Its not allowed to use the building shared areas (as swimming pool and gym)
- Mantenha o espaço arrumado e limpo como encontrou :)
- Fumar é permitido apenas na área externa e quarto do hóspede.
- Cuidado com os móveis e copos.
- Quinzenalmente, aos sábados, a faxineira limpa o apartamento, seja respeitoso e colaborativo com o trabalho dela.
(Fica a critério do hóspede se deseja que a faxineira arrume e limpe seu quarto quando coincidir a estadia com o dia da faxina).
- As chaves do quarto e da porta da frente serão responsabilidade do hósede, perdê-las poderá implicar em multa para trocar as fechaduras.
- Silencio após as 23 horas.
- Área de serviço tem acesso restrito
- Uso das áreas comuns do prédio (piscina, academia..) não são permitidos.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Recently graduated at UNICAMP in Business Administration, Lucas works at Accenture, a huge Consulting group.
Loves to travel, get in touch with different cultures and many people as possible. LGBT friendly, believes that the world can be a better place if we treat everyone with respect and gratitude.
Love plants, animals and good relations with everyone. Cooking, meeting new friends and cultures, exploring the nature and historical attractions are always a pleasure!
'Be the change that you want to see in the world' - M. Gandhi