**BEFORE booking** Please send inquiry, click "Contact Host" and say why you chose our house, # of nights & guests.
• Located on exciting Washington Ave
• Great restaurants/bars within walking distance
• Near medical center, parks, museums, art districts, downtown, midtown, Heights, zoo
• 1 bedroom, 1 bath, living & dining room, kitchen
• Free (manual) gated parking
• Security cams
• 2 bikes
1, 2 -$3000 Tempurpedic queen
3, 4 -Daybed (queen or two XL twins)
5 -Gel memory foam twin
- No parties or events. There will be a $500+ fee.
- Additional guests outside of original booking will be charged.
- Reimburse us for any missing, broken, or damaged property.
- Do NOT wash any sheets or towels.
- Only experienced guests may use turntable/speaker/records/guitar.
- Lock the doors and close gate when leaving premises.
- Leave the house how you found it.
- Pets must be house broken, up to date with vaccines and flea-less.
- Smoking only on patio area – please use ashtray.
My life mission is simply just taking care of business. I'm a 2 for 1 deal - serious professional & spontaneous traveler!
Virgo. INFJ. Just call me “Sue-lama.”
I love to cook, especially baking. My husband calls me his "sous-chef." Get it? Sue (short for Susanna) chef? Lately, I’ve been obsessed with baking chocolate chip cookies with all organic/natural ingredients from scratch. My little brother is opening a wing truck in Austin and the hubby is the sauce guy!
I can be found jogging/walking/biking/working out – pretty much anything that involves discipline and some effort. With the help of others, I transformed an old Schwinn bike to one of the sweetest rides in H-town with a sea foam green frame, white brake linings and purple handles and chain. Share the road and look twice for bicyclists!
I like fashion but isn’t that every girl? I enjoy anything DIY, reading, sewing, artsy stuff, museums, music, and organic dried mangoes. In no particular order!
I'm open to watching any movie that gets at least an 80% on Rotten Tomatoes. Lately I've been watching a lot of documentaries on Netflix. I can't wait for Attack on Titans and Shokugeki to return!
My Pandora station is usually on The Head and the Heart which I happen to see in concert here in Houston. There's always some new vinyl being shipped to my house.
One amazing and most challenging thing I've done is taken a local, crowded bus up a curvy mountain with no side rails on a skinny road with a speedy driver all the way to the top to see the beautiful, breath-taking Ha Giang in northern Vietnam. I'm planning a 2 month Asia trip with my siblings this summer!
One of my proudest (and regretful) moments is lugging around a handmade Garifuna drum for 2 weeks from Dangriga, Belize all throughout Central America back to the United States. The curse of marrying a drummer…
Some countries I've visited include Belgium, Belize, Canada, France, Guatemala, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain and Vietnam. I've couchsurfed, hitchhiked, squatted, ate wild dog and cat and much much more...
My next quest is learning Norwegian. I'm taking classes so I can hopefully move there one day!