Executive style 3700 sqf Villa on half acre in the heart of the North Berkeley Hills. Nestled on a private cul-de-sac road (Maybeck Twin Drive) in the famous "Nut Hill" neighborhood, home to many UC professors and Nobel Prize winners. Just a few minutes walk to the Campus and very close to the famous restaurant quarters, the "Gourmet Ghetto", as well as to the Tilden Park recreational area. Architectural rarity, modeled after the Imperial Katsura Villa in Kyoto, Japan.
* Enjoy the stunning 240 degrees views of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay Bridge, San Rafael Bridge, and Mt.Tamalpais. This spectacular view can be seen from the living room, dining room, kitchen, two Master Bedrooms, and the Family room, and also from the large Patio and wrap around deck. See photos below. More photos are available upon request. Unfurnished villa.
* Large Japanese garden with mature plants and spectacular views of the Bay and the campus.
* 3 Large Master bedroom suites, each has remodeled bathrooms and dressing areas. Additional guest bath room (total 3 1/2 bathrooms). Jacuzzi tub in the Master bathroom. Unfurnished.
* High ceiling wood-paneled living room facing the Golden Gate Bridge, with a large marble fireplace, and wet bar. Wooden floor with inlayed Tatami mats.
* Formal dining room with spectacular night views of San Francisco and the garden.
* Large wood-paneled family room with fabulous Bay views. This room can also be used as a 4th bedroom or as an executive office (it has an additional entry door).
* Remodeled gourmet kitchen with stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge, with an Island /Counter Bar and a separate breakfast area. Italian granite counter tops, new stainless steel high end appliances including double oven, gas stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and a separate laundry area.
* Wine cellar with cedar wood walls.
* Wired for built-in stereo system with speakers throughout the house and the patio.
* Every room has very large windows and great views.
*Hardwood floors throughout entire house.
*Detached 2-car garage with remote control door and Tesla battery charger (high voltage).
* Completely secluded, yet only a 10 minute walk to the Campus, and restaurants in the Gourmet Ghetto. Close to BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit), downtown, Tilden Park, La Loma Park, the Rose Garden and tennis courts.
* 6 months lease minimum, single family home, more photos are available upon request.
* Available January 1, 2017.
* Contact: Tel. ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) H, or ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) cell, or email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
14 Maybeck Twin Drive ((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) map) ((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) map)
• Cats: contact owner - purr
• Dogs: contact owner- wooof
• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers