Charming suite with independent access to the central house swimming pool and a scenery of natural beauties.
My home it's the great place to experience Paquetá Island in Rio de Janeiro.
Your comfort also includes: Organic food / Wi-fi / Shared balcony / Aromatic water and fresh coffee available to the guest.
Solar dos Limoeiros
Waking up to birdsong welcoming dawn, knowing exactly what time it is because of the whistle of the boats and catamarans that leave the Paquetá dock. These are the noises that remind Solar dos Limoeiros guests that time is going by in Paquetá.
The 1942 farmhouse-style building offers comfort and privacy in two separate suites, access to which is made through the backyard, where a vegetable garden and orchard bear organic produce and where the fruit served for breakfast and the lemon leaves that flavor water, always nice and cold for guests, come from. In total harmony with the facade of the house are the two lemon trees, one of the Sicilian variety, the other of the lime variety, which perfume the environment and gave the Solar its name.
Located 500 meters away from the pier, Solar dos Limoeiros offers those visiting the Rio de Janeiro a unique experience - sipping on some coffee under the shade of a passion fruit tree, a coconut tree or under one of the lemon trees, watching seagulls, egrets, and herons fly, resting in the late afternoon after gazing at the sunset on one of the island's beaches, enjoying a cool drink and leaning against the wall, keeping distant pace with the island residents’ daily routines.
Each of its suites can accommodate up to three people. There is a swimming pool exclusively for guests, whose rooms offer king size beds, TV sets, air conditioning or natural ventilation for those who prefer to feel the breeze from the sea and fall asleep with their windows open. If the group comprises three visitors, there is also the possibility to install another bed to accommodate the third guest. The entire hostel is equipped with a Wi-Fi network, including the house balcony, where breakfast is served packed with local fruit juices, warm bread, white cheese, jams, and pastries. Most delicacies are handmade by the hostess, who uses organic ingredients to make them.
“I have always enjoyed welcoming guests at my home. Paquetá inspires hospitality. I want to share this unique experience of being so close to a busy urban center, but then crossing the calm waters of Guanabara Bay in boats and get to my home, a beautiful island where children play in the streets, as I did in my childhood. Paquetá is an escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life, but it is so close to mainland that we are not isolated from modernity or from the cultural life that Rio offers. My guests can visit the mainland and come back to the island at the end of the night on the last ferry leaving Praça XV at midnight, returning to a safe, calm environment. This is the lifestyle that I want to introduce to those who come to get to know the ‘carioca’ soul.” Eveli
Important information for visitors to Paquetá:
- The best days to enjoy the island are from Monday to Friday, when only the locals are in Paquetá. On weekends, the island is usually taken by the ‘cariocas.’
- There are no 24-hour bank ATMs on the Island.
- There are no currency exchange offices in Paquetá.
- Local businesses do not accept American Express.
- There is only one pharmacy on the island.
- You should use sunscreen and insect repellents.
- Check-in Time 1pm
- Check-Out Time 12pm
- Please understand that it is your responsibility to ask for early check-in or late checkout before arriving.
- Read the house rules in the bedroom after you arrive
- Smoking or candles is not allowed inside the suite, on the balcony or common area next to suite
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- One can bring a guest with prior consent, but they cannot spend the night.
- With respect to all surroundings, this is a family house on a residential block, be courteous and silent after 10pm
- No eating/drinking in bed (we have all white sheets!)
- Always lock the door after you enter/when you leave
- Turn off the air conditioner and the lights when you leave
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Return all keys.
- Please take care of my house as if it were your home
- We are a kids friendly place. I kindly ask you to bring your own pack-and-play. If you need an extra bed I provide with extra cost.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 06 มกราคม 2018 - 29 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 4 คืน
“A vida inteira gostei de receber hóspedes em minhas casas. Paquetá estimula a hospitalidade. Quero dividir essa experiência única de estar tão perto de um centro urbano agitado, mas atravessar as águas calmas da Baía de Guanabara em barcas e chegar em minha casa, numa ilha bonita, onde crianças brincam nas ruas, como eu fazia na minha infância. Paquetá é um refúgio da correria da vida moderna, mas está tão perto do continente que não chega a nos isolar da atualidade e nem da vida cultural que o Rio oferece. Você poderá visitar o continente e retornar para a Ilha no fim da noite, na última barca que deixa a Praça XV à meia-noite, voltando para um ambiente de segurança e serenidade. É esse estilo de vida que eu quero apresentar para quem vem conhecer a alma carioca”.