HUGE, modernly decorated "zen" studio apt w TONS of natural light.
Located 1 block away fr Sunset Blvd. Just a couple walking distance blocks fr a direct view of the Hollywood sign on Gower Street, walking distance to the walk of stars sidewalk on Hollywood Blvd
-50 Mb/s WiFi
-Large Walk-In Closet, w Wall Size Mirror
-Brand New Bedding, Towels
-Granite Counters, Fully Equipped Kitchen
-High Quality Wood Throughout w Huge Area Rug
-Air Purifier, Kangen Water Ionizer
The walk-in closet has plenty of space to hang your clothes and there are drawers provided for other clothing and smaller items to store. Large wall sized mirror and plenty of light.
- The couch is huge and large enough to very comfortably sleep one person, with enough space to even sleep a second person on it for couples. But for one person its huge with tons of room and VERY comfortable.
If you need anything or have any questions during your stay, I will be available via text.
- No shoes allowed worn inside the apartment. Please take shoes off upon entry.
- Please use metallic beverage place holders placed throughout the apt for any beverages placed on furniture to prevent damage to furniture.
- When food is being consumed over furniture such as the desk, please use provided placemats to safeguard against spills.
- Do not use metal utensils in any pots and pans which will cause scratching damage. There are plenty of plastic and wooden utensils provided for cooking use. Damaged pots and pans will be billed for replacement.
- No smoking of any kind inside the apt. This includes Marijuana. If you smoke cigarettes outside the building, do not bring your cigarette butts back inside the apt. Marijuana is now legal to consume recreationally in California, so if you do so, please do consume it outside the apartment so that the apt remains free of smoke smell.
CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS:
Please remove the apt key from the keychain and place the remainder of the keys and the parking permit back in the tray in the closet, and after you lock the apt door on your way out, slide the apt key under the door.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It it VERY IMPORTANT that you return the parking permit because it is not possible to replace it until the current one expires. Each parking permit lasts 6 months and I have to wait until the end of the expiration period for it to expire before the LA Traffic Bureau will allow me to purchase a new one. I cannot rent my apt out on Airbnb without providing parking permits so I will be forced to charge a huge fine for not returning the parking permit.