ผู้เข้าพัก 8 คน
Canava 1870 - Old Winery Holiday Villa
Enjoy your vacations in a fully restored winery (canava) in Santorini!
The stony winery that was built back in 1870, hence its name, was fully restored and renovated in 2006 with a total respect to the local architecture into a modern house capable of offering all the comforts to its tenants. It is a total of 250m2 villa with a 200 sq.m. external yard, which offers a 180° of astonishing and uninhibited view of the Aegean Sea and the breathtaking Caldera.
Canava 1870 - Old winery consists of:
- the living room (80 sq.m.) with a dinery for 8 persons, couches, armchairs, flat TV, DVD, etc.
- the Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, a queen size bed, a single bed and a door leading to the yard.
- the Caldera bedroom with en suite bathroom, a double bed, view to the caldera and a door leading to a 20 sq.m. shadowed yard.
- the Cave room : This 35 sq.m. two-spaced cave apartment has a large bedroom with a queen size bed and a child bed, a fully-equipped bathroom and a window with view to the Caldera.
- a fully-equipped kitchen with stoves, oven, fridge, dishwasher, nespresso machine, filter coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishes & utensils, etc.
- a WC with access to the yard
- the two-level large yard measuring 200 sq.m. with a swimming-pool, equipped with a built-in jacuzzi, sun-beds, sun-umbrella,2 large 8-person dining tables, shadowed sitting spots with built benches, etc.
The Villa's doors and windows are screened with mosquito/insect repellents (wire mesh)
- Bioclimatic & Traditional Architecture:
The Villa's thick stone walls keep the inside temperature from 20°C to 26°C throughout the year, no matter the outside temperature. This unique bio-climatic characteristic provides an ideal and comfortable living environment without the need of artificial air conditions.
Even during the hottest days of the greek summer...
The yard has a 180° panoramic view of Fira town, Oia, the famous Caldera, the Aegean Sea, the sunrise and the famous dazzling sunset of Santorini! Also, from the back side you can see the beautiful Casteli (the Medieval Castle) that dominates on the top of the Village of Pyrgos.
In the topical dialect, “Canava” means the winery that was fully functioning before the Industrial Era.
In “Canava 1870” you will enjoy the ultimate privacy together with all modern comforts you will need, in a house with history, strong character and beautiful taste, that has nothing to do with other soulless rentals…
In our house you are not customers. You are our guests!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.