Mirely, thank you very much for the feedback, I will take into consideration your kind comments, I just would like to make some observations:
1. For a reason that I have not been able to eliminate, when I write SOFA, in the Airbnb section apears wrongly: SOFA BED, so I have already made it clear in the Add.
2. Talking about the kitchen, I provide a Magnetic induction cooktop, which is the latest and modern stove in the market. I understand not everybody is used or familiar with these modern and new Cookware. The easiest way to solve it was ASKING, Non of my 48 past guests had a problem using the stove. Believe me, it is very very easy to use, I even have a tutorial 1 min video that would had solve what for you was a problem.
3. About the TV, It is a SMART TV, brand new too. Smart Tv´s are not white & black since many many many years ago, and this issue could have also been very easily solved just asking.
4. The water. You just had to pull the single lever of the shower ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT, and to the other side, all the way to the right is the cold water, you probaby left it in the middle.
5. About the keys, you just could easily ask how you could solve this issue, so when you ask, I gave you an immediate solution, right? Not big problem.
I also would like to remind you, that traveling through the Airbnb platform system, is a very different way of travel, it is not a hotel, it is a private home, offering our guests the experience of travel as a local. As well, we, the host, and in my case, a Superhost, are always available to help you solve any doubts, questions or issues; asking is not a terrible thing, asking is the best way of communication between guests and hosts.
I hope next time, you take into consideration this tips, to make your Airbnb travel experience an amazing one, just as my more than my 95 guests (of my 2 listings) have had, as you can read in their reviews.
I would like very much to have the opportunity to welcome you again, my house is your house.