Beautifully equipped and furnished home, with private pool and views, just 1km from the busy village of Cénac. With its 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, it offers high quality accomodation for up to 10 guests.
This superb house, nestled on the hillside on the outskirts of Cénac and St Julien is new on the rental market this year. If you are looking for a real home from home, offering quality accomodation, just a stone's throw from local commerces - Les Grezes Basses is the perfect place for you!
Having been recently refurbished to an extremely high standard, the house offers all mod cons including WiFi, flat screen TV, modern fully fitted kitchen and bathrooms, and tasteful and comfortable furnishings.
Outside you will benefit from the private pool, terrace and large garden, all south facing, with views over the surrounding countryside. You also have a great view on the bastide of Domme, just a couple of miles away.
The glazed front door opens into a hallway and in turn leads to:
* A fully fitted modern kitchen, comprising electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee machine and a large range of crockery and glassware. A small table offers an informal spot for breakfast! A glass door leads out onto the front of the house and the garden area.
* A beautiful dining room with two french doors opening onto the rear terrace, and overlooking the pool. A wooden dining table and chairs seats up to 8 people, and a fireplace adds warmth and atmosphere for cooler low season evenings.
* From the dining room you access the spacious and light living room, with windows to all four sides. A large french window frames the fantastic view over the pool and countryside beyond. Comfortable sofas and armchairs, flat screen TV, an enclosed fireplace and tasteful decoration provides a perfect spot for relaxing. A corner library/office area with bookshelves, desk and armchair leads off this room.
* A double bedroom with large cupboard, bedside tables and lamps, leading on to its private shower room with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
* A second double bedroom also with a large cuboard, bedside tables and lamps.
* A sitting room with a sofa bed (120cm wide) which can accomodate an extra adult or two children. This room also has a small kitchenette with fridge, hotplate and sink.
* A second shower room with washbasin
* A separate toilet completes this floor.
From the living room, a lovely wooden staircase leads to the first floor:
* A double bedroom with queen size bed (160cm) and walk in dressing room, bedside tables and lamps
* Another double bedroom with bedside tables, lamps and yet another large wardrobe.
* An independent shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet.
A staircase leads down into the basement level where you will find a well equipped laundry room with two washing machines and a tumble dryer, and also a second large freezer.
* The gardens are extremely private and are surrounded by high hedges, and established shrubs, and are made up of lawned areas and woodland.
* A large south facing terrace, with table and chairs and barbecue ideal for al fresco meals. Steps lead down to:
* A private swimming pool measuring 10 x 5m, and secured with an immerged alarm for the children's security. It is equipped with a solar shower, sunbeds and parasols for lazy afternoons sunbathing by the pool.
* A room accessible only from the outside has a small fridge ideal for extra drinks storage, and there is even a set of golf clubs available for your use!
* Private parking for up to 4 cars