Fully remodeled unit that is part of a triplex. We did the remodeling ourselves! 3beds, 2baths, can bring air mattresses too. Amazing open floor plan. Ideal location for downtown, Uni Dayton, Miami Valley Hospital...
- Our unit is part of a triplex. The upstairs is home to two other families. Please be respectful of the shared spaces and shared ceiling/floor.
- You may hear the tenants in the units above you.
- As noted in the "Amenities" section... we do not have a TV.
- The basement is accessible by all in the triplex. This is also where the laundry area is.
- The initial entry way is also a shared area and all tenants have access to the stairs.
- Free street parking is available.
- Please do NOT park in front of the garage unless you park in the FAR RIGHT slot as the other sections belong to the other tenants.
- The signs say "4 hours only" - this is just a neighborhood rule. As long as you are using your car everyday, this is not an issue for street parking.
- A washer and dryer are located in the basement. Accessible via the door + stairway from the entry way, from the basement outside door, or from inside Unit A down the stairs.
- Please use your own laundry detergents or those provided in your "Broadbent Welcome Baskets"
- All linens were cleaned and changed prior to your arrival.
- Towels and wash clothes are on the beds.
- Please make two piles of all dirty linens from the beds and then of used towels.
- Please feel free to use the pots and pans under the stove for your cooking
- Dishes (plates/bowls/cups/cutlery) have been placed out for you to use during your stay.
- Please use these items. If you need something else specific, please let us know.
- Please wash all dish items that you use.
- Feel free to use the dish washer. Soap blocks are under the sink.
- Fire extinguisher under sink
Gordon and I recently moved to Ohio and have been remodeling this 1950s home over the last 5 months! We hope you can appreciate the upgrades and will turn a blind eye to the few pieces of unhung trim or walls with touch-ups needed : )
If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We are avid Airbnb users whenever we go on little adventures across the globe, but we are new to hosting! So please help us help you.
We will most like NOT be around during your stay, but will promptly communicate with you via text, email, Airbnb, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), etc to make sure you have everything you need.
Please see the rest of our notes to help guide you through your stay.
- Sarah (and Gordon) Broadbent
- Please be respectful of our home and property. We have put a lot of time and work into preparing for your stay and hope you will treat our place well.
- No pets
- Please do not use the fireplace
- Quiet hours 10pm - 8am
- No parties or events
- No candles
- Please mind the white sofa in the living room... white can be a pain to clean if stained.
- If you need to use any additional supplies that aren't provided in your Broadbent Welcome Basket, please let us know and please kindly replace what you use.
- Do NOT use the sofa as an alternate sleeping location.
- Above all, please enjoy your stay : ) we are so glad you chose to stay here!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 6 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น