ผู้เข้าพัก 8 คน
Pristine, sunny, architect-designed paradise on quiet street, just one block from bustling Main St. Exquisite jetted tub; modern wood-burning stove; high-end kitchen and bathrooms; views of Mt. Beacon from the front porch, back deck and ample windows; interesting bookshelves to browse... even a heated-seat bidet toilet!
The home has an airy Scandinavian aesthetic, high-end finishes, inspired original art, and incredible sunlight all day long. A harmonious balance of natural materials - slate, marble, limestone, stainless steel, glass, salvaged oak beams, fine antique and modern furniture, bleached original hardwood floors throughout - adds to the retreat-like environment. I've aimed to create a sanctuary that fosters wellbeing through physical comfort and inspiration for the spirit.
* There's a whole-house water filter as well as a super-filtered hot/cold water dispenser in the kitchen sink. (Instant tea!)
* Upstairs laundry is convenient if you need it.
* Quiet street, but just a short block to all the action on Main St. No car needed!
* Yoga mat in the sunny window nook in the upstairs atrium/landing - consider it an invitation if that appeals to you.
The bed/bath layout is as follows:
* Upstairs: three bedrooms (two with queen beds, one with a twin bed) and two full bathrooms
* Downstairs: one bedroom (with twin bed) and one full bathroom.
Additional beds may be available upon request.
The house is all yours - no one else will be there while you are. One room, some closets, and the basement will be marked as private.
Keyless entry means you'll see your hosts only if you request it.
I live locally and am available 24/7 as needed!
Please read the house manual carefully before your stay!
- No shoes in the house
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 4 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We're a young family who tends to travel often for one reason or another. We moved to Beacon from NYC in search of fresh air, quiet space, wilderness areas, lively town life and awesome community.... we've found it all here and more. I love creating inviting spaces and am here for whatever you may need to have an amazing stay - booking an in-home massage, getting a playpen, any and all!