Come be our neighbor in one of the most beautiful seaside areas next to Lisbon, the hidden gem, Cascais riviera!
[NOTE: we now have 3 apartments in the same building, perfect if you want to come in a larger group and stay close by]. We also have a 4th one in another area of Cascais, close to Guincho beaches.
Check the other listings in my profile "SUNSHINE BEACH HIDEAWAY" and "SUNSHINE CASCAIS PERFECT SPOT" as well as "SUNSHINE GUINCHO ESCAPE"
This cozy Cascais apartment is a 12 minute walk from the train and bus station, Cascais centre and 1300mt / 0.8 mi from the nearest beach. The flat is in a private building in a very quiet area of Cascais, overlooking a nice creek surrounded by trees and only a brief walk away from the beach and nearest supermarket.
With easy parking at the entrance of building, ‘The Sunshine Duplex – Cascais apartment’ is just 34 minutes by train to Lisbon, 5 from the motorway A5 that accesses Lisbon, 15 to historical village Sintra and 10 min drive to the surf beach Guincho if you want to hit the waves!
The duplex apartment has: double bed, two individual beds in second room, two individual beds in living room, table and chairs, stove and oven, everything you need to make your stay in this Cascais apartment, cool and comfortable!
Amenities, extra info:
* Free WIFI and cable TV, laundry and dishwasher, microwave, coffee and toast machine + iron.
* Free Toiletries/Amenities. Hairdryer and Flatiron.
* Baby crib, high chair and other baby utilities (upon request, free of charge).
* Beach Towels + parasol (upon request, small fee).
* Extra cleaning (upon request, extra charge, subject to availability).
* Transfer and pick-up from/to airport (organized upon request, extra charge)
* Check in: 14h (if no guests are leaving can be earlier)
* Check out: 11h (if no guests are arriving, can be later).
The best and most frequent compliment from friends that visited our flat: "you live in a summer apartment all year!" (we like it so much, we moved... up some floors in the same building when the family grew).
Come be our neighbour and see for yourself. :)
The apartment and common areas of the building are all open for the guests. Inside the apartment there's a small utility room that is locked, used to store maintenance essentials, cleaning things, sheets, towels, baby articles, amenities, etc.
As much or as little as they need! Always available depending of course of my work permitting to answer immediately my phone or be here during working hours.
The duplex flat is inside a private condominium on a very quiet, friendly location so please...
• No parties and loud music allowed.
• No pets unless previously agreed.
• Smoking only outside.
• If driving, respect the parking spaces outside the building.
• Susana is half sweedish so ‘no outside shoes’ in the house is greatly appreciated. Tack sa mycket.
• You will find a great kit of various toiletries & amenities to use and keep.
• There’s a recycling station at the opposite side of the parking area. We encourage you to separate your waste during your stay.
• Treat the space as if your own.
• Guests are welcome but please be aware of extra noise, especially at night,the building is residential.
• Any questions or problems during your stay, just let us know. It takes less than 1 minute to get from our flat to yours, we’re glad to help even if it’s just to help you finish your traditional portuguese meal.
• If you’d like extra cleaning service during your stay, let us know, it can be arranged for a fee (subject to cleaning ladys’ availability).
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 58 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Half Portuguese, Half Swede, 100% full-time mother of an 8-year old girl. Journalist in a fashion magazine, I live with another journalist, addicted to cars as much as I am to creams and perfume.
I travel a lot with work but nothing beats coming back from the airport on the Marginal road on the Estoril Coast and arriving in beautiful Cascais. Home sweet home!
Vacations I really loved: South India, Toquio & Kyoto, Istambul and southTurkey, Croatia, Yucatan, Greek Islands, Prague, Budapest, Rome, S Tomé, Turks & Caicos...
Favorite work destinations: Paris, London, Milan, NY, what else?
ps. we used to live in the duplex flat but when the family grew we moved to a triplex in the same building, that's how much we love the apartments here and the location. Any issues during your stay: just knock on our door!