This is a beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath home that sleeps up to 11 guests. Equipped with an extra large pool that is heated and a spacious fenced yard. There is tons of outdoor furniture for lounging and dining. Your 'HOME AWAY FROM HOME' is facing Spacious and beautiful Frost Park that has tennis courts, basketball courts, a gym, a large field and exercise classes.
You will find that this modern vacation home is a great relaxing retreat.
Dania Beach is a small quaint town known for it's unique antique district, nestled between two vibrant and world renown cities; Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
We are just 1 mile from the beach and the Dania Beach pier which includes a great ocean side restaurant. The pier is specifically prepared for those who enjoy fishing. The refreshing, sparkling blue Atlantic Ocean waters are warm year around for a soothing dip, while miles of sandy white beaches are awesome for walking and sunbathing.
You will find that this modern vacation home is a great relaxing retreat. We are walking distance to a Supermarket and a complete shopping plaza. Also very close to souvenir stores, and world famous restaurants such as; Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor featured on The Food Network and Good Morning America. The popular Dairy Belle Ice Cream Shoppe, which offers great fast food and French Canadian specialties cooked to order. Jimmie's Chocolates & Cafe.
Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils if you decide to stay in and make a home cooked meal. Your private parking is right in front of your door and can accommodate 6 cars with ample space for visitors.
This is a non-smoking home and smoking is not permitted inside.
Enjoy your morning coffee, cafe', or tea as you breathe the ocean breeze and take delightful view.
We are pleased to provide our guests with beach towels, a portable cooler and beach chairs so all you need to do is bring your bathing suit.
Many events are held just a few short miles from your 'home away from home' such as Art Basel, the Miami and Fort Lauderdale Boat shows, and some of the most notable South Florida food festivals are held here, such as the wonderfully tasting Las Olas Food and Wine Festival.
We look forward in seeing you soon and wish you and your family a pleasant stay and safe travels.
1. Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM, unless otherwise agreed.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Pets are permitted with prior authorization
3.There are to be NO PARTIES OR EVENTS in excess of 6 additional guests without prior authorization.
4. It is essential that all outdoor entertainment and loud noise must stop by 10:00 PM out of respect for the neighbors.
5. We will not rent to groups of vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age.
6. RESERVATION/SECURITY DEPOSIT- A reservation/security deposit of $500 is required to reserve the house. The refundable deposit automatically converts from a reservation to a security deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent however, it is fully refundable between seven (7) to ten (10) business days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents.
b. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash can, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
c. All keys are left on the kitchen table or lock box and unit is left locked.
d. No linens are lost or damaged.
e. Items 2, 3, 4 & 5 are adhered to and there are no violations of house rules as posted in the house.
7. The payment of half the total rent must be received 60 days before the date of check in and the second half must be received before 30 days prior to date of check in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to 12 persons. A charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to 12 persons will be assessed.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We provide starters for toilet tissue, paper towels, dish soap, garbage bags and laundry detergent. Propane refills are the responsibility of each guest. We do not provide the refills, only the tanks.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in including item #5.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in
writing in advance.
12. The tenants must park within the property. Any on street parking shall be limited to one side of the street and kept off the grass or anyone else’s property. Through access must be maintained on the street.
13. Every attempt will be made to maintain the house in the best of condition. The Owners do not express or imply any guarantee, regarding suitability for any particular purpose. Owner does guarantee that appropriate repair and/or replacement will be performed as soon as possible. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to immediately notify Owner of any issues that they incur during their stay so that repairs and or replacements may be promptly taken care of to the best of the Owner’s ability. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following:
a. Weather Conditions
b. Power outages.
c. Adverse weather or road conditions.
14. Owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility , for any injuries that may occur to Tennant, Tenant’s family and/or invitees that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Tenants, Tenant’s families and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, Tenant agrees to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Owner from any liability and/or responsibility arising there from. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for injury, property damage or loss which the Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants. If the subject property has a swimming pool, spa and/or hot tub located theron. The tenant(s) will use the swimming pool and/or hot tub at the tenant's own risk. The Landlord will not be held responsible for the injuries sustained by the tenant and/or the tenant's occupants or guests when using the swimming pool and/or hot tub, and the tenant will indemnify the owner and property manager for any actions resulting from injuries to tenant and/or tenant's occupants or guests.
15. All properties with ValGal Vacation Rentals are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is only permitted outside using the receptacles provided. A $150 cleaning fee will be applied to any guest's account if it has been determined by ValGal Management or Staff that smoking has occured inside. Charges will automatically be deducted from the security deposit or charged to the credit card on file.
16. Cancellations before 30 days will be subject to a 5% cancellation fee on amount paid.
Any Cancellation within 30 days of check in, will forfeit the full rent amount paid. The deposit will be refunded. In the event we rebook the property for all or part of cancelled dates, that amount will be refunded less a 5% fee. There are no refunds for early departure. Booking fee is non-refundable.
17. If the house has a Boat Lift. Anyone without prior consent uses or attempt to use this device will forfeit their security deposit.
18. Conserve the Earth! Just as a reminder we ask that you be conservation conscious and turn off all lights and water when not in use.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 18 ธันวาคม 2017 - 02 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 14 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 455 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I have been managing Vacation Homes in South Florida for 10 years and loved every minute of it. I am from Southern California but have been blessed to live in stunning South Florida for the last 30 years.
Come and visit the Caribbean in the US.,PARADISE!!!