Modern, new, open space, 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Athens, next to the Acropolis museum. This apartment can accommodate a maximum of two adults (in a double bed) and a maximum of two children (in a bunk bed).
Please email me any enquiries and I would be happy to help.
As the apartment is located in a residential building, please:
1. Make sure you do not ring anyone else's buzzer at the entrance of the building as neighbours have been complaining about guests ringing their bells.
2. Make sure, other than the apartment, you respect the building as well. Take out your garbage without leaving stains on common areas, such as the lift, the stairs or the entrance, make sure you don't bump suitcases on walls, try to be quiet and respect our neighbours.
3. At times, there might be people ringing the buzzer (could be a delivery guy, the postman or whoever). The policy of the building is to NOT open to anyone as we are trying to maintain security. So please do not open if you don't know the person entering the building.
1. Feel free to use the house supplies, eg detergents, powders, eg but please make sure there is enough left or replace for the next guest.
2. Make sure all balcony doors are closed before you go to sleep. This is just a precaution measure as I would like you to be secure in the apartment.
3. Do not throw paper in the toilet.
4. For garbage disposal, there is a bin outside the house just across the road.
1.Lock all balcony doors.
2.To ensure better security, close shutters in bedrooms.
3.Switch off air/con and lights.
4.Make sure you don't leave key in the door before you leave the house as this can prevent the door from opening from the other side. If this happens, only a locksmith can open the door.
1.Close ALL shutters.
2.Lock ALL balcony doors.
3.If it's winter, turn down heating to 18 degrees (keep pressing the minus sign till it reaches 18).
4.Switch off lights/air-conditions.
5.Leave the keys on the kitchen bench and NOT in the door (as this can prevent opening the door from the other side).
6.If you are using the car park, before leaving the house make sure you remove the car and leave the remote in the apartment as well.
7. Take the garbage out. Sometimes the cleaner might not come straight after you leave, and leaving the garbage in would cause terrible odours, especially in hot weather conditions.
8. Let me know if you enjoyed your stay. I am open to suggestions and would appreciate your feedback.
Thank you and have a great stay!