ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Located in Mexico City's stylish Condesa neighborhood, your apartment is one block from the famous Chapultepec Park. While the street itself is very quiet, the surrounding neighborhood is teeming with the city's hotspots. You’ll love the central location, surrounded by nightlife, museums, theaters, galleries, music venues, international cuisine, and transportation. You're one block away from the Chapultepec subway and bus stations, connecting you to everywhere you want to go.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE LISTING. 99% of the less-than-five-star reviews are due to guests not reading the full listing. Let's avoid all that ;)
AUGUST 14, 2017: We're going to the Blondie/Garbage show! So we are only available to check you in before 3PM:)
NOTE: The airbnb app is showing our listing as having a private bathroom, while the desktop version shows the accurate details as shared. The bathroom is shared. We are currently working this out with airbnb. Sorry for any inconvenience.
1 of 3 rooms available. My boyfriend and I live in the apartment and rent the extra 3 rooms on airbnb between roommates. We love to meet new people and help our guests get the most out of their stay in Mexico City!
3 bedrooms available means that there are other people staying here. We are usually fully booked. Please don't book if this will bother you. Please don't book and then give us a bad rating because there were other people. That's just lame (and rude). Don't be lame and rude :) Be AWESOME!
Shared Bathroom: I clean the bathroom once per day, but as it is a shared bathroom, please tidy up after yourself: we ask that you keep your towel in your room and remove any hair you may leave behind in the shower :) Also! You can flush toilet paper—we're lucky!!
The Kitchen: We love to cook and are probably doing so on any given day :) You are more than welcome to make use of our kitchen, fridge, and pantry space. We ask that you clean up after yourself, wash and put away your dishes.
We are switching to a shoeless house as of May 5.
Guests will have access to all of the common spaces in the apartment—kitchen, living room, balcony. The bathroom is shared with two other rooms :)
NOTE: We are currently making some cosmetic changes to the bathroom. While it is completely functional, you may encounter various stages of the process. Please bear with us in this state of semi-undress :)
We're always available to give suggestions in and around the city!
Ask us about our Comida Corrida Food Treks! Check 'em out at (URL HIDDEN)
Dia de los Muertos: We put together an altar every year. If you're staying with us on or around the Nov 1, feel free to bring a picture of a loved one along with something that they loved to eat ;)
IMPORTANT: If you would like to book a room the day-of, please write us first to let us know your travel plans and that we can accommodate your arrival. Please do not instant book same-day :)
Arrival & Check-In: Here are a few notes to help with the check-in/out process!
/ FLEXIBLE check-in means we're all flexible :) Let's work together to make sure welcoming you goes as smooth as possible. Tomás and I both work with varying schedules, and although we are happy to work with your arrival time, it takes planning. If your plans change, let us know ASAP so that we can come up with a new plan. Flexible does NOT mean that we can wait at home indefinitely for guests to arrive :)
/ Please send an approximate time of arrival if you haven't already. This will give us an idea of how to plan our day with your arrival in mind.
/ If you are arriving early in the morning, please consider booking the room for the previous night. If you are planning to arrive between 9PM-9AM, please send an inquiry to let us know before booking to ensure that we are available.
/ If you are arriving by plane, send us your flight information ahead of time so that we can track your flight. This can save us hours of our day from waiting for delayed flights :)
/ Uber works great from the airport. It's a 23 minute drive without traffic. The metro works as well—we're at the Chapultepec stop. Tip: There is free wifi in the airport if you don't have service and want to ask for an Uber!
/ ONE HOUR prior to arriving (when your plane lands, your bus is arriving, while driving in, checking out of your current place, etc), send us a message to let us know. Our days are varied and busy, so we aren't always at home and we will arrange to meet you only when you send a heads up :) If you forget this important step, there is a café (Foro Shakespeare) across the street from the apartment with wifi where you can wait for us once you give a shout!
/ Check-out is at noon so that we can get the room nice and clean for the next guest (just like we will for you). You can leave the keys in the door of your room if we aren't here when you're heading out!
- We are a SHOELESS house. We ask that you remove your shoes at the front door ;) We provide clean house slippers.
- Building doors: The MOST IMPORTANT rule is in regards to the building door. It must remain closed at all times as guests come in and out, and after 8PM it must be LOCKED when you enter/exit every time. We will explain in detail when you arrive, but this is imperative. The security guards will watch the security footage when the door is left open and there is a fine issued by the building. Anyone who leaves the door unlocked after hours will be responsible for paying the fine :)
- We respect our neighbors (they're great!), so we keep quiet after 11.
- Since you'll have access to all the common areas, we ask that you clean up after yourself. If you use the kitchen, please left it like you found it—wash and put away your dishes and clean up any crumbs or spills that may be left behind. This helps us keep the cleaning costs down and get ready for the next guest.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony. We've got you covered with the ashtrays...
- We get it—people like to sleep in, especially on vacations. Check out times are as flexible as our booking calendar allows. Just let us know if you need a bit more time! However, we are not always able to accommodate.
- Mexico City is an exciting place to party, but we ask that the party doesn't come home with you ;)
- Please do not bring outside guests into the apartment without discussing with us first. We understand that you may have friends and/or family that you'd like to swing by, but we'll need to know who is in our home at any time. Absolutely no strangers or new acquaintances.
- There are 3 garbage cans for recycling, garbage, and organic/food waste. We are required by law to separate them. Guests must also sort their waste appropriately. We'll show you when you arrive ;)
- Lost/unreturned keys will be charged to the reservation holder at a cost of USD$5/each.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 101 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a UX Lead who's lived all over, from growing up in the South and midwest to college and career in NYC and farming in Hawai'i. Sometimes I travel alone, sometimes with my boyfriend. I love to cook from my garden, and do yoga as much as possible. I love live music (Chamanas rule!), and taking in some art and architecture wherever I am. I've recently moved to Mexico City to learn Spanish (finally).
As a guest, I'm usually exploring a new city rather than hanging at home. Hopefully there's some good art around town, and some local beer to talk about that art later on...
My life motto is also my favorite tattoo: As long as it lasts. It was a gift from artist Lawrence Weiner!
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน