- Clean, quiet, tranquil space in the Heart of West Sedona.
- Short walk to groceries, restaurants, cafes, trails, vortices, and sunsets.
- Private bedroom of two in the house. Bathroom, living room, and kitchen are shared with other guests.
- The kitchen is fully equipped for you to cook including spices, Breville and Champion Juicers, Vitamix blender.
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE SMALLER OF THE TWO BEDROOMS, it has a FULL-SIZED BED.
- My home is SACRED space, it is a TEMPLE. It is a refuge where intention is transformed into actuality. The warmer and more welcoming the space is, the more nourishing for its occupants. It is a great honor for me to receive guests, to provide for and be of service.
- OPEN and COMFORTABLE living room and dining room.
- Kitchen is fully equipped and READY TO COOK with oils and spices provided. The kitchen also has Breville and Champion juicers, Vitamix blender, and Cuisinart for use.
- There are two bedrooms in the house, each with sliding glass doors into backyard. The bathroom, living room, dining room, and kitchen are shared between the two bedrooms. Comfy hammock and couch on front porch for nap time (weather permitting of course), and spacious back yard.
- Driveway Parking.
- Living room is Netflix equipped
Guests may come and go anytime that suits their fancy.
Welcoming guests is a common thing in this house, often there are shared meals and laughs.
There will be a host living on the premises in the studio apartment on the south end of the house. Most of the time this will be myself, and if I am away a friend will be watching over things in my stead. Either way, there will be someone available if need be.
If we dance and share and eat and laugh together...great! And if you want quiet alone space, that is super and will be accommodated for as well.
- The water supply for the house is ARTESIAN WELL WATER from a private water company nearby, not treated with any chemicals. The tap water is great to drink. The house is in a small pocket of just a couple of blocks within West Sedona that has this water. We locals call it, "the good water" and by contrast, the rest of the city has municipal water supply that is chlorinated.
- I am a LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST available for you during your stay. My practice is an intuitive blend of acquired and inspired techniques which aim to relieve tension, increase awareness, and to encourage balance in the body. My style blends practices and principals of Swedish, Deep Tissue, Structural Integration, Shiatsu, Orthobionomy, joint manipulation and stretching techniques, and others.
- I also practice SOUND HEALING, and ENERGY HEALING. These sessions can be received by themselves, and they also blend well with my bodywork practice.
- YOGA and QiGONG lessons available
- I-CHING Divination and INTUITIVE GUIDANCE sessions.
- There are two LOANER BICYCLES available for your use during your stay to bounce around town.
- All ORGANIC SHEETS
- Shoes outside
- Wash and put away dishes
- Use shower fan
- Have fun, be kind