Really great location - loads to do nearby
Large private bedroom w/ very comfy queen bed
Your own *private bathroom* w/ great water pressure and heat
V. clean condo on 19th b/w Valencia & Mission near great FOOD
CLOSE TO BART!
Location is amazing - you wont need to taxi/uber to dinners/brunch
Check in 4:30 pm
*Early check-in not possible but early bag drop ok
I have a small puppy - guests should be ok with pets
I have a separate bedroom/bathroom, but kitchen is shared
The apartment is a very cute and modern fully furnished apartment. The apartment is quite large, and will not feel cramped, unlike many San Francisco apartments. The entire apartment was fully gutted and remodeled recently.
Private bathroom is very clean, and is all yours :) I have a separate bathroom.
A few additional things:
- Make yourself at home - I'm happy to host you :)
- Please don't wipe makeup on towels (I have clean towels and the make-up stains are really hard to remove)
- Check in is 4:30pm. Earlier check-in requests cannot be accommodated since I am usually booked every night and the cleaning lady needs the keys to clean before your arrival, however, early bag drop is totally ok if you put the keys back in the lockbox for the cleaning lady asap.
- There is a lockbox where I will leave keys and send instructions on accessing. Instructions are also included in Airbnb - please refer to the self check in details.
- Please let me know a 30-60 minute window of your expected arrival time (just so I'm not walking out of the shower in a towel when you're walking in the door)
My place is within walking distance to great restaurants, bars, and diverse nightlife . I have tried to provide a varied list of the best our neighborhood has to offer in the welcome booklet when you arrive.
I look forward to making your trip to San Francisco a memorable one!
There is only street parking available (in the entire neighborhood - this isn't unique to my place). However, it's rare that you can't find a spot fairly near my place within a few minutes. There are also a few parking garages. See below for more details on parking and travel within the area. DO NOT leave anything valuable in the car. In fact, please don't leave anything at all in the car if possible :)
Please read all parking signs!! o Parking tickets are $70-$90, and are such a waste of money, I would hate for your trip to be ruined by a parking ticket
Self check in info is included in the Airbnb listing. If you can't get a hold of me, all the details to access the room are listed in Airbnb.
Level of interaction depends on the guests :) I'm happy to give you directions, tell you about the city, and help in any way that I can. I'm usually quite busy and won't be in your way or around much.
See below on parking, getting around, getting to my place from airport, etc.
Puppy at home sometimes when I am not. She is very friendly, social, doesn't bark but always wants to come say hi. I don't keep her locked up in a room as she is house trained and this is her house too. Please be ok with pets ☺ She is the master of manipulation and will make you want to play with her just by giving you her sad "won't you play with me?" eyes.. soo hard to resist.
There is free wifi
There is a puppy that lives here too - a 16 lb Boston terrier puppy - only a good fit for guests that are ok with dogs. She does not bark, but loves attention and is very friendly. She will give you very sad eyes if you don't like dogs. Her sad eyes are very hard to resist.
No Smoking - even with the window open!
Small dogs under 20 lbs allowed, if they are house trained. Any chewing/damage to the furniture will be passed along to you. Please monitor your pets carefully. Pets not allowed to sleep on furniture, but I have a dog bed available upon request.
No parties. No other guests other than those per the reservation.
If you are coming and want to visit Alcatraz, make your reservations before you leave. Alcatraz is often booked many months in advance, (especially in the summer).
WEATHER: San Francisco weather confounds many people, bring layers. We are finally experiencing rain as well, even we aren't quite sure what to make of that!
I LOVE MY HOME: Be gentle with the wood furniture and softwood floors. Always use coasters for drinks. Shoes off at the door is coziest!
Please be mindful that this is my home.
- Relax & have fun - make yourself at home :)
- Only small pets allowed that get along with other dogs
- Please bring your own food - instant coffee and tea bags available
- Respectful of shared space
- Free to use kitchen and utensils
- Please switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, bathroom and apartment
- Please clean up after yourself
- Please use **coasters**
- Please keep the noise down after 10:30 PM (I will too!)
- Please don't wipe makeup on towels (I have really nice clean towels and the make-up stains are really hard to remove)
- Check in is 4:30pm. Earlier check-in requests cannot be accommodated at this time but earlier bag drop is happily accomodated, so please plan accordingly
- There is a lockbox where I will leave keys and send instructions on accessing
- If you drop your bag off early, please return the keys to the lock box as soon as possible
- Please let me know a 30-60 minute window of your expected arrival time (so that I'm not just walking out of the shower or something when you come in :)
- I love my pup very much - please don't book this place if you don't like dogs or are scared of dogs - I don't want to have to keep my sweet pup tied up or locked up (this is her home too)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 30 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a New York girl, now living in San Francisco. I work in Private Equity Real Estate and have been a professional accountant for 13 years now, first in Dallas, then New York and London, and now SF. Growing up I lived in Geneva, Dubai, India, Austin, Kuwait and Morocco! I love Wes Anderson movies, good red wines, Napa, the outdoors, clean eating, my sweet 4 year old nephew, and now of course, my sweet puppy Pokey (she's getting insta famous @petitepokey).
I love to travel. I recently made my way through Europe, and hope to travel through South America, Australia and the rest of Asia to follow in the next few years!!