Just a stone's throw away from the Makati Central Business District (CBD) and the famous hole-in-the-wall foodie community of Poblacion, the comfort and convenience of my place is ideal for travelers who are in Makati for either business or pleasure.
• air-conditioned sleeping area with a queen-sized bed with pull-out and wall fan
• TV with digital box and DVD
• mini library and workstation
• self-catering kitchen (with induction cooker, rice cooker, electric kettle, refrigerator)
• private toilet and shower with heater
Located in the heart of Makati's business and entertainment district and a few minutes to domestic and international airports, the place is within easy walking distance to a number of embassies, restaurants and major commercial and shopping areas.
LESS THAN 1KM AWAY:
• major shopping malls (Greenbelt, Glorietta, Century City Mall, A. Venue and Powerplant)
• major department stores (SM Makati, Landmark, Rustan's)
• 71 Gramercy (one of the most posh clubs in town)
• Ayala Museum
• Ayala Triangle Gardens
• Centuria Medical Makati
• Jupiter Street (restaurants and karaoke bars)
• Makati Business Center
• Poblacion Food Joints
• Rockwell Center
OTHER NEARBY PLACES:
• Cultural Center of the Philippines
• Intramuros (The Walled City)
• Legazpi Sunday Market
• Makati Medical Center
• Manila Polo Club
• Manila Ocean Park
• National Museum
• Rizal Park (Luneta)
A work space is available for travelers who are in town for business.
All guests have access to the swimming pool from 10 AM to 6PM.
I usually leave at 7:30 in the morning since I work 8-5 on weekdays, but when guests need anything I can be reached through my mobile anytime.
1. The room rate listed is only good for ONE (1) guest. A minimal fee will be charged per additional guest. Maximum of THREE (3) guests only.
2. Host trusts that guests will respect the host's things and will also keep the place CLEAN during his/her stay.
3. Guests MUST switch off lights, air-con, water heater and other appliances when not in use and more especially when leaving the room.
4. Guests may use the kitchen, provided that they wash the dishes after use and keep the kitchen clean at all times.
5. The telephone is good for calls WITHIN METRO MANILA ONLY. Calls outside are strictly prohibited.
6. Visitors of guests, if any, may only be accepted at the lobby of the building.
7. Guest will have to pay for damages or loss of any of the host's property due to guest's fault or negligence (house keys, utensils, bed sheets, house décor, appliances, electronic devices, etc.)