Time slows down on this horse farm in the middle of wine country. A queen bed with orchard views - not a house (or a street light) in sight! Entire second floor is exclusively Abnb and includes 2 rooms (at opposite ends of the house, & ea with in-room sitting area & DirectTV). Shared Abnb space is a day-room w coffee maker, snacks and breakfast pastries, and huge double-sink bathroom. Common space is private or shared, depending on occupancy. To see other room:
A renovated 1912 farm house, loaded with period antiques, rugs, original artwork and ambiance galore! Peaceful and spacious, inside and out. Enjoy nature and the stars right from your room - or from the various porches, at the firepit, visiting the horses, or walking the wooded trails. Award-winning vineyards are visible on the hills around the farm. Minutes from Dundee, Evergreen Aviation Museum, Lafayette Schoolhouse Antique Mall, and Old Town McMinnville - an enclave of unique shops and restaurants. Check out the captioned photos to get a feel for the space and experience. A very restful, natural setting! The hosts live downstairs and are happy to make their house kitchen available by prior arrangement.
To reserve the entire Airbnb space for total privacy, please inquire with host about pricing.
In addition to the second floor of the house, guests are welcome to access the stableyard, woodland trails and mowed lanes between the horse paddocks - via the steps at the end of the front porch.
Farm Safety Notes:
1) If you open a gate, close it behind you!
2) If you have a question and don't see us - TEXT.
3) For safety reasons, please ask before going into the stable. (Although we encourage you to do so! That said, you're always welcome to visit horses at their outside windows.)
4) FYI, the webbed paddock fencing carries a mild electric current.
We give our guests privacy, although we are always available to answer questions or recommend unique nearby venues. The best way to contact us is via TEXT, as we may not be in the house when you have a question.
Our wi-fi is via satellite and is quite slow. So it's fine for e-mail and data - but it is not possible to stream video (& very expensive for us, if you try). Thank you for respecting this.
- Please communicate your expected arrival time by 11am on the date of your reservation - and update any changes asap.
- Kitchen access requires prior arrangement.
- Please ask permission to go inside the stable. (Although you are welcome to pet the horses at their outside windows.)
- If you open a gate/door, CLOSE it behind you! (They are there to protect our animals.)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 31 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I grew up in the mid-west, spent my adult-hood on the west coast, and finally settled in Oregon with my husband who is a horse trainer from England. Now semi-retired, we both work on our horse farm and enjoy a relaxed lifestyle that follows the weather - with tea breaks, of course! We love having visitors, and have thoroughly enjoyed meeting many interesting people from all over the world through Airbnb!