This cozy basement unit has a private entrance with free parking. Located in the beautiful Alta Vista neighborhood, near bus stations, Elmvale mall, gas station, Rideau canal, and parks. You will experience the comfort of a quit, newly renovated and newly furnished house that includes a fireplace, in-suite laundry, full kitchen, unlimited wifi, Netflix and a communal backyard with access to a charcoal BBQ.
Private entrance, wifi, Netflix, laundry, full kitchen, free parking.
We may be upstairs and will be available for contact if needed but will provide you with your privacy.
Please park on the street, if it snows park on driveway.
- We ask that you please remove your shoes upon entering the unit.
- No smoking on premises
- There are two separate units in the house, one of which my husband and I live in most of the time and rent out while we are away. Let's respect each other and keep the noise down after 11:00 pm.
- Laundry facilities are shared so we may be down once or twice to do some laundry but we will communicate when we would be entering.
- We love the environment, so please make sure that all lights, fireplace and water are turned off when not in use. Please make sure the fireplace is turned off while sleeping.
- You can only access the unit through the side door in the car port, there is no access via the front of back.
I am currently a student studying Law. I am very organized, outgoing, and personable. I also own a cleaning business, so I am very clean, trustworthy and respectful. I love the outdoors and enjoy spending as much time outside as possible, especially while I travel.