If you are looking for privacy, peace and serenity in a beautiful space, The Dairy Cottage is just perfect.
Nestled in the valley below the Witwatersberg Mountains, the cottage is located on a working olive farm and is surrounded by lavender and olive orchards. There is a comfortable king-size bed, en-suite bathroom and an open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area that opens out onto your own enclosed garden. The cottage retains subtle hints of its original use as a functioning dairy.
Our reservoir is the ideal place to be on a hot day so bring your swimming gear in the summer months.
The Dairy Cottage is pet-friendly and your dogs will have free reign of the enclosed garden.
If you are looking for alternative dates or would like to accommodate a bigger group please take a look at our other properties on the olive farm:
Mkholo Cottage (6-sleeper):
The Olive Shed (4-sleeper):
After arriving at The Dairy Cottage you will feel like you've up and moved to your own little piece of the country. The home is completely self-contained and freestanding allowing you to enjoy the peace and quiet without any distractions. The owners are always available if needed.
- A house cleaner is available upon request at an additional charge per day. Please inquire at the time of booking
- Tea, coffee and sugar will be provided
- Firewood will be provided
- Braai facilities are available
- Under cover parking is available for one vehicle
- Guests are welcome to walk, ride and explore the entire olive farm - dogs will however need to be on a lead when you leave the cottage
- Accidents and liability: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 43 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น