ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Only 2,5 hours drive from Johannesburg capture the spirit of Africa at Kwa Maritane Safari Lodge, where Mother Nature and civilisation meet in perfect harmony. Located on the slopes of an ancient volcano, Kwa Maritane offers guests all the amenities of a premier safari resort on the doorstep of the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park.
The Pilansberg game and safari park offers an affordable malaria free Big Five safari - ideal for guests and travellers who want the full safari experience combined with the affordability of self catering and the luxury of a family friendly game lodge.
You can join game viewing expeditions, relax in one of the swimming pools or watch game visiting the nearby water hole from your own patio.
Our two story cabana is situated at the front of the resort directly looking into the game park.
The cabana is self catering with the following features:
- Large private upstairs main bedroom (enormous bed) which leads out to a private upstairs balcony with 2 sun loungers and awesome views into the park.
- Downstairs kitchen and living area with a sleeper sofa.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dish washer, oven, hob, microwave, fridge, cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
- Free wi-fi
- Large downstairs patio with unobscured view directly into the park.
- Gas and wood BBQ.
- Satellite TV
Kwa Maritane resort offers:
- Secluded game viewing hide which is accessed via an underground tunnel directly in the park. (One of the only places I have ever seen a leopard)
- Morning and evening game drives (fees apply)
- One main and one kiddies swimming pool.
- Kids play area near the kiddies pool.
- On-site tennis, mini-golf, climbing wall, giant chess.
- For the younger guests they can become junior game rangers which includes fun nature activities run by the game rangers.
- If you don't feel like cooking there is an excellent on-site Kwa Maritane Restaurant, overlooking the waterhole and the park’s natural granite rock formations, which serves meals and snacks throughout the day.
- For a special treat book an evening game drive with the boma BBQ which is a traditional, wooden enclosure in the game park.
- Regular resort bus to Sun City which has a water park, golf, quad biking, restaurants for all budgets and tastes and many more activities to keep the whole family happy (10-15 minutes mini-bus ride).
Kwa is a truly wonderful place offering something for everyone. This unit is our timeshare that we rent out. You have all the facilities and access to the resort.
Bookings are typically taken for Friday to Monday (3 nights) and Monday to Friday (4 nights). There is a discount if you book for a complete week. You are able to arrive and depart on any of your booked days.
You have full access to the resort with all the services and hotel facilities. Additional charges are for guest account.
I can be contacted by e-mail, Airbnb app, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).