Classic Greyton thatched country house set in a landscaped garden with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains, featuring a pool for the hot summer days and cosy fireplace for the cold winter nights.
You have a spacious open plan lounge and dining room, fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a private upstairs deck, a downstairs patio and a large landscaped garden.
All rooms lead to the landscaped garden and full sized pool.
In addition to the full en-suite bathroom, the upstairs bedroom has private access to a spacious deck with close mountain views.
Downstairs you have a spacious double volume open plan lounge and dining room plus a fully equipped kitchen. There is a fabulous wood burning fireplace for winter nights. Wood is supplied.
The downstairs bedroom has french doors onto the garden plus its own full bathroom.
Upstairs you have the romantic loft bedroom with full en-suite bathroom, leading out to the deck with stunning views of the mountains.
There is plenty of secure parking behind gates on the property, and a large landscaped garden with a pool.
Perfect for families and travelling pets.
Ross's lovely mother is a Greyton local, and is resident on the property in her own totally separate space in the west wing of the house. She will make you feel welcome and give you any village info you ask for, and then respect your privacy.
Guests planning on bringing small children should note that there is no cover on the pool, and there is no gate on the stairs leading to the master bedroom. A sweet dog and three cats live on the property, but they do not go into the guest wing.
Ross's mom, Robynn, runs a riding school and can take you on beautiful outrides (R250 an hour) if you book ahead.
- Greyton is a peaceful town, where happy sounds of children playing are well tolerated and loud music is not. Please respect the country ethos.
- While we are very happy to have families with small children, please note that there is a flight of steps and a pool area that is unfenced.
- Pets by prior arrangement only, please.
- No glass to be taken into the swimming pool area.
- Quiet time is 10 PM to 7 AM
- No loud music at any time please.
- While water restrictions remain in place we ask that guests do not run baths but rather take brief showers. Shallow baths for babies are fine.
Anaesthesiologist and expedition doctor; I love to be outdoors seeking adventure. I am adaptable, cheerful and continuously spout annoying puns.