My condominium suite is great for larger groups. A corner unit, windows on both sides with great views of the Courtyard Mews overlooking the three indoor/outdoor restaurants: Macho's Radio Bar, Hunters Landing and Royal Meats. Very spacious corner suite with an additional king size fold down couch in living room. A roll out cot and a recliner offers two more sleeping areas. You will be in the heart of City Place and you will love it!
The suite offers the scale and atmosphere of a boutique hotel with the added benefit of newly high end furnishings. Along with the full kitchen and 2 bathrooms an office, you will feel right at home. I pride myself in offering my guests the best and that is why I have gone out of my way to provide the most high end beauty rest queen size bed with 2,000 pocket coil system wrapped in a luxury 1,000 TC Linens from Italy. Covered in a soft extravagant white duvet, you are guaranteed to have the best sleep ever.
Plenty of amenities. There is a swimming pool & hot tub & steam room & an indoor theater, outside is an 8 acre park. Billiards and party lounge, Gym, massage room, Yoga room, outdoor Thai chi deck, cardio room, etc. etc.,, this place is loaded with amenities.
Via cell phone you can message me or email me or call me anytime, my office is 3 minute walk from the property.
Standard check-in: 5 pm
Early check in which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 9 am onwards
Early check in which is considered full day rate: before 9 am
Standard check-out: 12 pm
Late check-out which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 1 pm onwards
Late check-out which is considered full day rate: after 4 pm
ID must be provided upon check in.
The following rules are in place to keep my properties at their high-end finish and in consideration of ware and tare based on the number of guests. It is in compliance with rules and regulations to ensure the safety of my guests and the legal owners and residents of the building. These rules will restrict certain guests from obvious abuse, they are not intended to disrespect seasoned Airbnb users with great reviews and or responsible adults. Please do not take offense:
1. You are 100% responsible for all guests entering my home in respect to damage / lost or stolen items/ fines associated with disturbance and noise levels etc. All guests will be accounted for in your booking. No extra guests are permitted day or night without expressed consent by the host. At all times use common sense with respect to: use of balconies, electronic wiring, plumbing, sharp objects, appliances etc. Insurance does not cover abuse & situations where the guest is not using common sense.
2. At all times, contact me only in regards to any questions or issues. We will assist in your check in. Check out quietly please.
3. Please reduce baggage to a reasonable amount, you may be responsible for any wall damage which has occurred during your stay.
4. Please do not wear shoes or boots in the suite and especially on the carpets. In most cases slippers, will be available if you forget to bring your own, however floors are clean and warm.
5. Absolutely no parties or extra guests (a must) this is a condominium with owners and full time tenants, it cannot be treated as a party room. Do not smoke inside the property. Smoking allowed on balcony only (ash trays provided). Do not throw butts (or anything) off balcony.
6. Please Note: In Suite Rogers, Smart Home Monitoring System has been installed for your 24-hour protection. Fire/Medical/Police services, suite alarm system with motion sensor camera at front door (only). Building Security also monitors all persons entering through the buildings front door and elevator matching the party to their suite via electronic fob. Those who abuse the rule on number of guests may be charged accordingly and or asked to leave depending on the situation, (NO PARTIES).
7. Respect the rights and peaceful enjoyment of the residents of the building. There is zero tolerance to noise complaints and disturbance. Toronto City by-law in effect in regards to noise after 11pm. If neighbors complain and officials are called in you may be subject to the ($900) city fine and eviction upon their discretion for non-compliance.
8. Don't lose keys, Fobs or Garage openers, if misplaced or taken home a locksmith is called to replace the lock at your cost (up to $375) you may also be responsible for accommodation costs associated with future guests when we are locked out.
9. Must disclose damage or disruption during your stay via email message or phone immediately. Items are categorized and accounted for; please do not take any items from the unit including towels and essentials that do not belong to you. Inventory will be taken by the maid service.
10. Please do not soil linens or towels with makeup /oils or other you will be responsible to repay or replace such items; please treat my home as you would your own.
12. Garbage Room is on same floor please help by removing all garbage prior to departure.
13. You must present Valid government ID that matches your profile, keys will not be given to your friends and or family and or other individuals to safeguard against fraud.
Mi Casa Su Casa, this is your home to return and let others know about, my review will be based on how you live in our home. Unlike a hotel room which is much more expensive for less than half the size, Airbnb only works when we treat each other like family. Enjoy this great suite and location and feel free to call or message me anytime.
I'm a Real Estate Investor with multiple properties, Looking for responsible tenants to rent furnished rentals. I love the airbnb system in regards to reviews and verifications, also with the fact that everyone is a winner. Except The Hotels!