Charming village house set in the heart of the picturesque village of Daglan. Comfortable house with internet, TV and central heating. Shops, restaurants and river easily accessible on foot.
Ideally situated in the heart of the pretty village of Daglan, this lovely stone house offers quality accommodation for up to 6 guests.
Completely renovated, La Pascaline proposes 3 spacious bedrooms, a large open plan living area and with oil fired central heating, internet and TV it is ideal for rental in all seasons.
Set on two floors, the house offers:
On the ground floor:
- a large open plan living room with a comfortable sitting area with two sofas, flat screen TV, DVD bluray, and internet WiFi connection.
- a dining area with table and chairs
- a fully fitted kitchen with hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, etc
- a separate toilet
- and a laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and central heating boiler.
From the lounge, a lovely wooden staircase leads to the first floor, where you will find:
- a first double bedroom with flat screen TV, large wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps
- a second double bedroom, with also a large wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps
- a third bedroom with a single bed, and a second pull out bed which can accommodate a sixth person. This room also has a large cupboard and chest of drawers.
- a shower room with vanity unit, shower cubicle and cupboard space.
- a separate toilet completes this floor.
In the winter, the house is extremely comfortable thanks to its efficient oil central heating.
A private parking space is available behind the house in a dead end lane, just 20 metres from the front door.
A lovely public recreational area is easily accessible on foot at less than 500m from the front door via a quiet lane: La Levade has been created to provide a games area for children, a picnic area with tables and a brick built barbecue, and you can even swim in the clear waters of the Céou river.