A nicely decorated cosy bedroom in an amazing airy, light and spacious apartment. The apartment is on the top floor of the building with incredible sea views and amazing mountain views of Signal Hill and Lions Head. Best position in Cape Town. Beautiful decor and furniture. A true dream come true in this magical city!
The apartment is very airy and light with incredible sea and mountain views in every direction through large glass windows.
- Lovely cozy bedroom with a double bed, lamp, ottoman and mirror. Nice cupboard space and drawers as well.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, washing machine, and all essential appliances.
- Amazing lounge/TV area with full sea views, a TV, dvd player, and DSTV (Cable TV).
- Dining area with full mountain and sea views.
- Shared bathroom with a shower.
- All furniture and decor is brand new and modern.
- Towels and linen will be provided.
- There is an iron and ironing board if you need it.
You will be allowed to make use of all of the apartment. The only restriction will be no access to the main bedroom.
I travel a lot, so if I am not around to show you the apartment you will be guided by my lovely and friendly agent Sarah who is based very close by and readily available. I am always available over email or messaging though when not in person, and I am always willing to share any advice or tips, or assist with your stay in any way I can.
It is not an apartment suitable for any events or dinner parties of any sort.
All occupants of every apartment in the building has to sign a code of conduct when checking in. It just consists of the general rules of the building, and tells the building manager that you are aware of and acknowledge the rules.
I am originally from Johannesburg and I live between CT and JHB, and I constantly travel for work (which I absolutely LOVE doing). I own a wedding and event planning and styling company, and so keeping where I live beautiful and neat is a part of who I am. My favourite thing to do when I have any time off from work is to travel and explore the world.