You’ll love our place because of the coziness, close proximity to the freeway (I-96), the peacefulness of country living, and stunning views that surround our three acre farmstead. Our place is great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- During your stay, you also have exclusive use of Family Room which includes library and 2 recliners
- Basement, Living Room, and Master Bedroom are for homeowner's private-use only
- Enter through garage side door. Combination will be provided upon booking
- Quiet hours: 10PM to 6AM
- 2 people only, please. We don't have room for more.
- Guests may not invite additional company, unless pre-authorized by Hosts, please.
Married for over 30 years to my lifelong friend. Dad of 2 smart and wonderful kids. I enjoy raising organic chickens and eggs on my farmstead. I've also been a business owner for 20+ years and much prefer buying local than big brands.