My place is close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, public transport, the city center, and the airport. You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings, the coziness, the views, the comfy bed. My place is good for families (with kids) and big groups.
We invite you to experience all that Puerto Rico offers and get to know our culture and our people. Come, fall in love with Old San Juan! This property will offer you and the members of your group infinite stories to cherish and enjoy. Let yourself be impressed ty the waves and breezes of its surrounding beautiful beaches. Seduced ty the lush and cool mountain landscapes. Intrigued and charmed by its culture and tradition. Bedazzled by its exiting nightlife. It’s no wonder that it has become one of the preferred locations for destination in the world. Our beautiful property will provide one of the best experience ever! We look forward to welcoming you!
There are so many things to do in Puerto Rico!!
Places to visit:
a) La Fortaleza (Official Governor's Residence).
b) El Capitolio (Capitol Building of Puerto Rico).
c) La Catedral de San Juan (San Juan Cathedral).
d) The Capilla del Cristo (Cristo Chapel); built in the 18th century (1753).
e) The Teatro Tapia (Tapia Theater) was built in 1832, one of the oldest theaters in the Western Hemisphere, was named for Alejandro Tapia y Rivera, the famous Puerto Rican playwright.
f) The Alcaldia (San Juan's City Hall), construction started in 1602 and completed in 1789.
g) Castillo de San Cristóbal (San Cristóbal Fort).
h) El Morro. A 16th-century citadel. San Felipe del Morro was named in honor of King Phillip II.
i) Fuerte San Gerónimo (San Gerónimo Fort); built on the opposite end of San Juan to strengthen the city's defenses.
j) Puerta de San Juan (San Juan Gate); built in the late 1700s.
k) Barrachina - Birthplace of the Original Piña Colada; 104 Fortaleza St., Old San Juan.
l) The Yunque Rain Forest.
m) Food kiosks in Luquillo beach area, Luquillo beach.
n) The Observatory in Arecibo (northwest of the island).
Must try foods:
a) Quesitos. One of the most popular pastries of Puerto Rico. The cheese is whipped with vanilla, eggs, and sugar. The cheese can also be whipped with guava, papaya and other tropical fruit preserves.
c) Marinated octopus – you can ask for marinated carrucho (like a big shell).
d) Alcapurrias are gound beef filled, fried fritters made from a mixture of grated yautía (taro root) and green bananas.
e) Mofongo with carne frita (fried pork meat with Mofongo-which is plantains).
f) Must have beer “Medalla.”
g) Coconut water with a pionono (a stuffed ripped plantain with meat).
h) Rice and beans cooked together, chicken wings and salad (lettuce tomatoes and avocado).
i) Stuffed mofongo with lobster-delicious!! Also served with fish, shrimp, etc.
j) Pig on a stick – Lechón (cooked pork) and morcillas (intestines of the pig cleaned and stuffed back with blood and/or blood and white rice). Doesn’t sound enticing, but they are delicious!
k) Marinated carrucho – the inside of the conch or the snail.
l) Yuca al ajillo (marinated with olive oil, onions, some whole black pepper and salt).
m) Sorullitos de Maiz – they are fried and really good!
n) Arroz con Habichuelas – the everyday meal, be sure to add any meat.
Let our staff know your preferences and we’ll make sure to assist you during your visit.
- Check-in is after 3 PM.
- Guest must provide a list of names for registered guests that will be staying in the property.
- Host will not reimburse rent payment should Guest(s) vacate the property prior to the expiration of the term of the rental period.
- Guest(s) shall not rearrange the interior furniture unless prior authorization is given by Host. Failure to comply with such will result in a $100.00 USD penalty fee.
- Upon acceptance of this agreement, Guest shall pay Host a security deposit of $300.00 USD.
- Host will return the security deposit to Guest ten days after Guest vacates the property and subsequent to Host’s inspection of the property. Host reserves the right to retain the security deposit in whole or in part in the following circumstances: (a) Damage in excess of normal wear and tear; (b) If linens or towels are lost or damaged. There will be an additional charge/penalty of $25.00USD per piece; (c) Unreturned or loss of keys, beepers and/or access devices. There will be an additional charge/penalty of $100.00USD per device; (d) Damage to furniture and/or counter tops will result in the loss of the entire security deposit.
- The property will be rented for the total number of days as described in the confirmation. Extensions to the arrangement may be available but must be arranged in advance. There is no guarantee that the unit will be available after the ending date, and it will be necessary for the Host to forcible remove Guest(s) once the lease has ended if an extension is not granted.
- Failure to comply with the check-out time may result in Guest(s) being denied access to the property or immediate eviction and will result a penalty fee of $100.00 USD. Early check-in time not authorized by Host may result in an additional costs or denied access to the property.
- Air Conditioner and/or electronic devices must be turned off while no one is in the rooms or area of the property. Additional charges for excess usage or damage may apply should the air conditioners or electronic devices be turned on during the hours that the property is vacant.
- Electricity in Puerto Rico is almost 2.5 times the cost of Mainland in U.S.A. To avoid high electricity consumption, it is requested that A/C units be switched off when not in the property or for long leaves of absence in the property. The electric meter will be read at the beginning and the end of the reservation. Host commits to cover up to $15.00 per day in electric charges. Any electric consumption in excess will be charged to the Guest at a cost of $0.37 per kilowatt/hour. There is a $100.00 penalty fee if the A/C or lights are left powered-on at departure.
- Guest must comply with maximum occupancy of people as specified and confirmed in the reservation. Exceeding the maximum number of guests allowed may result in Guest being denied access to the property or being evicted with no refund of all monies paid.
- Additional guest(s) not specified in the original rental agreement will have an additional charge of $50.00USD per night and may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the property.
- The property is strictly NON-SMOKING. Failure to comply may result in Guest(s) being denied access to the property or immediate eviction with no refund of monies paid.
- Animals and/or pets are not permitted in the property under any circumstance.
- Host is not responsible of Guest cancellations. Cancellations made by Guest will forfeit 100% of all monies collected.
- No-shows are not refundable and will forfeit 100% of all monies paid. Host shall not be liable for events beyond his control which may interfere with Guest’s occupancy, including but not limited to acts of God/Nature, outages of private service providers such as internet access, electrical or water services, drought due to dry season, fire, strikes, war, inclement weather, and loud noise. NO REFUND will be issued in these circumstances.
- Guest(s) are to obey noise house rules in the area.
- In the event that mandatory evacuation is ordered no refunds will be given unless: (a) The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation of the area due to a Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning; or (b) The Department of Health issues a mandatory eviction order, quarantine and/or official travel ban to destination due to outbreak of a disease.
- Host may enter the premises in order to protect, inspect, or make repairs at all times during Guest’s possession of the property.
- Guest agrees to stay in the selected reserved property. Unauthorized relocation to other private property other than the one rented will incur in Guest’s responsibility to cover all costs during the process and will result in Guest’s immediate eviction with no refund of monies.
- Guest(s) and other visitors to the property shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from negligence in the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Host will not be held responsible for the damages to Guest’s property during the stay, such as perishable goods that might be damaged die to a power outage or malfunction of electronic equipment in the property. The insurance of the property will not cover renters in the case of theft or any other loss.
- Guest will be responsible to leave the dishes, utensils, and appliances clean. All debris, rubbish, and trash is to be disposed of in the receptacles provided. Failure to comply will result in a $100.00 penalty fee.
- Guest shall return the property in the same conditions as it was received. Property furniture and goods in the facilities must not leave the location at any time.
- No special events are to be held on the property, including but not limited to, weddings, baptisms, or any large party that exceeds the number of registered occupants. In the event that an un-authorized event occurs this contract will be terminated immediately and all monies will be non-refundable.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and shall be treated as though it were executed in this jurisdiction. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted herein.
- Host’s business hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm. Staff will greet and farewell Guest(s) personally and will be available for any questions. However, any request, petition, and/or service made during out of regular business hours, without prior notice, may result in additional charges.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written oral negotiations, representations or agreements. No modification of this Agreement shall be binding on either party unless it is in writing signed by both parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable and if for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, invalid or contrary to any existing or future law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 41 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
PPSJ, Inc. provides Puerto Rico’s most luxurious and affordable rent vacation apartments/homes. With a commitment to excellence, we strive to make every dream vacation come true. PPSJ, Inc. is constantly adding to its inventory to provide the finest vacation experience available. We will focus on finding the perfect match to all your vacation needs! Being locals, our staff can answer any questions you might have about things to do, restaurants to visit and must see attractions. We look forward to welcoming you!