Private room in a shared apartment just outside of downtown Reykjavík.
Busses 12 and 14 stop directly outside of the apartment complex and are only a 10 minute ride away from downtown, and free parking is available if you have a car. Laudardalslaug pool is a 15 minute walk away, as is are three shopping centres, the Grey Line Bus Center for tours and airport shuttles, and car rental services.
Airport pick-up available for a fee if arranged ahead of time.
Your private room features a 120cm full size bed and a desk, as well as a small closet with extra linens. An extra cot bed is available for use as well, tucked beneath the bed; sheets for it are in the closet.
Guests will have full access to a shared living room, dining space, and bathroom, including a large tub, washing machine, and grumpy old cat. Towels and wash cloths as well as soaps are provided, but we ask that you supply your own toothbrushes. (sorry)
We have a mostly stocked kitchen that you're welcome to use, including an assortment of pastas, cereals, spices, etc. Fresh produce in the drawers of the fridge, as well as yogurts, juices, and condiments are free for your use. Guests are not allowed access to the freezer-- it is tiny and doesn't shut well.
Our apartment includes a small sheltered balcony patio with table and chairs; if you are a smoker, you are welcome to do it out there, but we ask that you do not do it right next to the door and window.
We will provide the wifi password and phone number where we can be reached if we are not available in the apartment, and we´re more than willing to offer advice on places to see and try while in town.
We have a 16-year-old cat. Sometimes he is nice. Sometimes he´s a grumpy old bastard.
We are a very easy going couple, however, as this is a shared flat we have a few requests for our guests:
1. Our cat is still adjusting to the neighborhood, and we ask that you do not let him out while we are not home.
2. Do not use anything in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom-- this should go without saying, but we've surprisingly had a problem of a guest using our personal Vaseline and toothpaste, which was a little odd. If you need something for chapped lips or forgot to get something, just let us know and we can help.
3. Please remove your shoes before entering the apartment.
4. Smoking is only permitted on the balcony if the door and windows are closed, and you have something to put the butt in.
5. Quiet time after 10pm on weeknights.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 11 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น