Zimbali is a place with miles of deserted beaches divide by the warm Indian Ocean and the lush coastal vegetation, where you can enjoy bird watching and encounter indigenous wild life wandering around.
Play golf on the signature five-star golf course, relax at the tranquil Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Resort, sip on Margaritas at the Beach Club, sun bath and have pizza at the Valley of Pools or just stay at the Villa for an amazing holiday.
The house is situated on the signature 5th hole of the beautiful Zimbali Golf Course and includes 2 x 4-seater golf carts. It has 5 bedrooms all with balconies, air-conditioning, roof fans, and every room has an on-suite bathroom (with the main bedroom having a big spa-bath). The house has a dining and bar area, two TV lounges and a fully equipped kitchen. It also has it's own private pool, a double garage and covered parking for the golf carts.
Access to Zimbali and the house will be arranged on the day of arrival/check-in. Please note 2 x Access Cards are included per booking/rental unit. Additional Access Cards may be purchased at a fee of R110 per card (max of 2 extra) at the Welcome Center.
Guests can call the hosts with any questions or queries
Early check-in / Late check-out:
• Early check-in can be pre-arrange from 12h00 and will be an additional ZAR510
• Late check-out can be pre-arrange until 13h00 and will be an additional ZAR510
• The cleaner comes in on weekdays between 08h00 - 15h00 for general cleaning (bedrooms, bathrooms, the kitchen and the braai)
• Bedding and towels will be replaced once a week
• Any additional laundry (clothes, bedding, towels etc.) will be an extra ZAR200 each time, paid directly to her in cash
• If you require her to come in on a Saturday this will be an extra ZAR200, and on Sundays or public holidays an extra ZAR400 per day, paid directly to her in cash (please arrange for this in advance)
• Should there be any groups with adults under 30 (i.e between 20 - 29 years old) please inform the hosts
Speed limits and fines:
• Please note the speed limit in Zimbali (40km/h and 25km/h zones).
• You will be fined by the Estate if you drive over the limit which you can pay at the Welcome Centre
• If the fine is directed to the house, this will be deducted from your security deposit
The swimming pool:
• It does not have a cover and is thus not safe for children/people who cannot swim to be near or around the pool without supervision.
• We do not take any responsibility for any injury and/or death.
Summary of Zimbali’s Code of Conduct (non-adherence may result in a fine):
• All fines directed to the house during your stay will be deducted from your security deposit
• Adhere to the designated speed limits at all times (these are generally 25km/h throughout the Residential & Hotel areas, with only Zimbali Drive being 40km/h)
• No towels, clothes, carpets etc. are allowed to be hung over any railings that can be seen from the golf course and/or roads (i.e. only use clothing lines that are hidden away)
• No tailgating is permitted through any access control points (i.e. proceeding through gates or booms when opened by the vehicle/golf cart in front or behind you)
• Ensure that no persons under 18 years of age or without a valid driver’s license are allowed to operate any vehicles/golf carts on the Estate
• Guests are advised that no organised private parties are permitted in public areas and that no commercial activity or photo shoots are permitted
• Be mindful of pedestrians, children, golf carts and our wild animals
• The feeding of any wild life is strictly prohibited
• Respect the rights and privacy of others at all times (i.e. keep noise within reasonable levels)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 26 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My husband and I love traveling and seeing the world, but South Africa is pretty much on par with everywhere else we've been. We love our Country.
We've been very fortunate to have visited a number of places outside South Africa, including: New York, Miami, Orlando, the Bahamas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San-Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Paris, London, Dusseldorf, Munich, Prague, Rome, Venice, Amsterdam, the Maldives, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Vic Falls, Singapore and Bali...